Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maryland Judge Decrees Pontiac G8 GT Tail Lights Illegal

Originally posted by Beagle
    Might as well sell it and move on. I've had a car or two get sold once they got on "the list"...

You know you're on the list when the cop calls you by name and hasn't seen your license yet. Time for a new car.
    my GTO got on that list on base in Charleston. It was flat black but otherwise legal in every sense. So after enough harassment I got a case of Krylon and painted it in my buddys driveway. First gold for a while, then blue, then two tone blue, then yellow...

Comment

Sounds exactly like the cops really really really don't have anything to do, no criminals to chase. And the judge, her honor, is in on it too. A cash cow. I can't imagine how PO'ed I'd be in that situation. I would surely show my bad side. And it wouldn't be pretty, and I wouldn't be proud if it, but...wow, I might get locked up for raising so much hell after the fact. That's totally disgusting... are there not any donut shops in the area where the cops can just sit and mind their own business? That's really the worst case I've heard of so far. That's disgusting.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I had a situation in court this week... it was Freaking Infuriating at how incredibly powerful the Judge was..... and how the rest of us were simply white trash.... ( or black as the case maybe )... and that's the way he treated everyone...

End of the day I was simply livid...

Comment

It seems he didnt mess with the tail Lights .The MD state police even said so

Comment

Went there, saw that...I'd like to think that we have at least 20% more class than what's shown there:

"I have no idea what this thread is about....and I'm not wearing any pants "
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by HEMI
              You are GUILTY!Guilty untill proven innocent!Contact your local t.v. station,and local newspaper.
              Don't knuckle under just yet.
              My thoughts to a tee. Judge's don't like bad press, and neither do Police. GM, if the company were worth it's weight in pig shit, would send a company lawyer for your aid toot-sweet.

I hope the out-come of this story is not turning more ticket happy, ball breaking police onto the problem, but maybe that would actually help get more media involved.
              Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Personaly I think all tail lights should be red. I should be able from quite a distance that the car in my lane isn't comming at me.Some of these cars these days you cannot tell what is the front or back from a distance. That being said, dot messed up. If Maryland doesn't like thier ruling then they need to go to court.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang13
                  Originally posted by HEMI
                  You are GUILTY!Guilty untill proven innocent!Contact your local t.v. station,and local newspaper.
                  Don't knuckle under just yet.
                  My thoughts to a tee. Judge's don't like bad press, and neither do Police. GM, if the company were worth it's weight in pig shit, would send a company lawyer for your aid toot-sweet.

I hope the out-come of this story is not turning more ticket happy, ball breaking police onto the problem, but maybe that would actually help get more media involved.
                  since the president runs GM , he could send out eric holder AG
                  but I think G8 GXP was a such a great car, the POTUS killed the whole division

Comment

Originally posted by hoosiergta
                    Personaly I think all tail lights should be red. I should be able from quite a distance that the car in my lane isn't comming at me.Some of these cars these days you cannot tell what is the front or back from a distance. That being said, dot messed up. If Maryland doesn't like thier ruling then they need to go to court.
                    another easy fix could be having DRLs turn the rear lights on instead of just the fronts

i find my self driving like that any way lol

Comment

Working...
                    X