Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AZ turns off speed camera's !

Have at it guys! Pedal to the metal !! ;D

Arizona turns off speed cameras Arizona has turned off every speed camera on its highways after complaints that they violated privacy and we...

Re: AZ turns off speed camera's !

Ya, but the last line reads, Speed cameras introduced by the authorities in several Arizonan cities are unaffected by the decision

Read more: http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2010...#ixzz0twWzVeOO

Comment

so they stopped the outside firm..
      I'll bet they'll (the police dept) will buy the equipment out and allready installed .and then turn them all back on..

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
        so they stopped the outside firm..
        I'll bet they'll (the police dept) will buy the equipment out and allready installed .and then turn them all back on..
        Probably not, since they lost money on the deal. I guess when there are no points gong against your license and they only have 4 months to serve you, most people felt it was OK not to pay the tickets and just ditch the process server. ;)

My wife got one in my truck about a year ago, they sent me a letter asking who was driving since the truck is just registered in my name and you could clearly tell a woman was driving. I did like instructed by a good friend of mine that is a cop, that said if it comes in the mail and you don't have to sign for it throw it in the garbage. Meaning that if they really have something on you they will come get you and not send you a letter. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by 67prostreet
          Ya, but the last line reads, Speed cameras introduced by the authorities in several Arizonan cities are unaffected by the decision

Read more: http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2010...#ixzz0twWzVeOO
          There are a couple of small towns, one being Paradise Valley(PV for short) that had photo enforcement way before the speed cams on the freeways, those are probably the one's they are talking about that will stay.

Basically all the cameras that they are turning off are on our freeways and highways.

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro
            I did like instructed by a good friend of mine that is a cop, that said if it comes in the mail and you don't have to sign for it throw it in the garbage. Meaning that if they really have something on you they will come get you and not send you a letter. ;)
            I have a friend who used to be a cop, he told me the same thing.

As for the speed cameras--I think a lot of people didn't know that they only got you if you were going at least 10 over

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

about as constitutional as all of the other laws since 1946

Comment

Tucson is keeping theirs....bastards!
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                X