Tune into the drags!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tune into the drags!

Brian sorry I didnt make the bump!! :-[ I was told 2 passes and we still didnt have any numbers for the car. The 4.67 was a good base for once. We leaned her out and wait for pass2 but pass2 never came. By the time they came around to see if anyone want to make xtra runs we were already packed up..... > If they ever want filler stuff and we are done, have them come sooner ;). We would have loved to make some tuning passes. That car is going to fly.

Comment

The damned weepers sucked. I guess the track got like an inch of rain on Friday night and the high heat was pulling the water up.

Ron was nervous about not being able to finish the show, I think that's why the call for time shots came so late.

August will be the charm!

Brian
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Hamar no need to knock if you can get past the girl guarding the bottom of the stairs you golden, I was able to climb the stairs several times ;D

I had a great weekend got to run both cars Saturday and tested again Sunday

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
        Benny and whiskey?! NO WAY :D

"That's a long time away."
        I wonder if he knew what state he was in when he past by us behind Denis' trailer

Bill you going to Etown???

Comment

Jon, he was in the state of confusion. :D

Comment

He took one look at my daughter and bee lined straight to her...lol. The Sartori Boys gave her crap for awhile after that...

Next time, I'll make my way over to the tower and say hello!

Comment

Don't you threaten me! :D

Seriously, swing up and bring your daughter. The view rules. (Time it right for the jet cars...honestly, it's the BEST up there)

Brian

Comment

have you painted bangshift on the lane divider yet ;D

Comment

Working...
                X