Exhausting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhausting!

I have been converting the middle sons jeep comanche to 4x4 for the last couple of weeks.It runs and drives again with 6" of lift.I just finished installing a used flowmaster and 3" tailpipe on it from leftover diesel stuff.It sounds good!He gets his license in sept and cannot wait to drive it.We have almost completely rebuilt it in and out.The only thing left is the 4.7 stroker in the garage on the stand.He is lobbying hard for the rimmer supercharger setup to be put on it that I have.Admittedly it is mocked up with it on the stand.We have been working on this since he was 14.

Re: Exhausting!

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
      X2!!!
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Sorry.I cannot seem to get the pics to load.

Comment

Find a 14 year old. That's what I have to do!

Comment

put some video on youtube....audio is mandatory when showing off new exhaust systems

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

At this point the photos still have to be hosted to work on here - Photobucket or some such. That reminds me - what's going on with the new hosting stuff for BS?

Dan

Comment

hey , I built my brother a jeep in the eighties
                304 amc v8 -np 3 speed , could get the clutch done in 45 minutes

Comment

The problem is my 15 yr old is not home right now.I was waiting for him to give me a tutorial on photobucket and utube.I just drove it to the store and it sounds great!No resonation like most of my flowmaster systems.

Comment

Working...
                  X