Car shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Car shows

Jeff.... I've seen your junk.... the 4WD wagon would have been a reasonable choice.... ( little Yellow bullet action for ya )...

You bringing your junk to Drag week????

Hi-jack off...

So I just put two and 2 together and realized that was YOUR Vega... mostly cause I'm a idiot.... ( beat ya to it Jeff )...

That really is a nice car.... can we see more of the Motor installation... like Radiator to Fan, Headers, Accesories... and maybe a rear end shot???

Thanks.... By the way.... several of your pictures are Pure Art....

K

Comment

I've worked at putting on car shows....I've even been a judge at an isca show...I know better than to take the awards seriously!

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

agreed, I sure wouldn't take them too seriously, at least not the local ones and I really don't get building a car strictly for show. We have weekly shows around here all the time but not a lot of actual cruising. I would much rather do that but unfortunately this is as good as it gets for now. I go and hang out for an hour or two and then move on.

Keith, I'm leaving today for a few days to take the boys camping, when I get back I'll dig out some pics of the build if you like and post them up.

I think the pics you're talking about are probably ones the wife took, I'm not that good ;D
        "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

Tell her I liked the wheel pic in particular..

Comment

i have been amazed the last 7-10 yrs how the quality of cars has just gotten outstanding.having never been to canada,i am really impressed..even nicer than around here

Comment

wonder how that coincides with the valuation of their dollars and ours?
              My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
                wonder how that coincides with the valuation of their dollars and ours?
                Having the American dollar in the tank definitely helps us Canadian folks get more for our money ;)

Comment

For Keith and anyone else who's interested I started a thread about the build up of my Vega here

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/index.php?topic=23777.0
                  "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

Working...
                  X