Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VID-'11 Mustang GT auto times with 5.0's Babe of the year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VID-'11 Mustang GT auto times with 5.0's Babe of the year!

12.44 @ 112mph, so easy a girl can do it!
    Only mods are tune and tires, nothing else. I think her best 60 foot was 1.94. There is a lot left.
    This new 5 liter rocks!
    VMP Tuning's brand new 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L Automatic. The only thing done to the car is Justin Starkey's custom tune and M/T ET Street Radials on stock whee...

Remember when a quick street machine ran 12's?

Oh, Evolutions "Daily Driver automatic" is in the 11's!
    Evolution Performance, Inc. - 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L 4V Automatic Runs 11.91@117MPH With Street Tires!We wanted to see what times could be achieved with D.O.T....

Fun stuff! Drive it daily with good MPG and still go quick!

Re: VID-'11 Mustang GT auto times with 5.0's Babe of the year!

Dang, I want one. ;D
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

The car or the girl ? ??? ??? ???

Would LOVE one of the new GT's.
      sigpicJohn Castelli
      www.gonecruisincarclub.com

Comment

Originally posted by gearhead1218
        The car or the girl ? ??? ??? ???

Would LOVE one of the new GT's.
        Yes!! ;) ;D
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

This TV commerical almost has me wanting an 11' V-6 stang just as bad as a new 5.0.

Killing Machine Song name isLight of the morning By Band of skulls

Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Carl Black is a Nashville dealership, wonder were that is as I'm don't know a stip here in the city proper.
            Central TEXAS Sleeper
            USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Blacks is a car lot in Casselberry, Flordia a little north of Orlando if I remember right. Which makes sence, since the video looks like it was taken at Orlando Speed World.
              She had the red light down! lol....I'm just kidding, nice car, nice girl, good runs...
              Originally posted by TC
              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Anyone notice the old 4-banger Mitsu that spanked the mustang in the last pass?

I remember when 12s were fast, and when a .500 lift cam was CRAZY on the street!
                www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
                  Anyone notice the old 4-banger Mitsu that spanked the mustang in the last pass?

I remember when 12s were fast, and when a .500 lift cam was CRAZY on the street!
                  I'm not sure that I'd say 0.22 of a second/2.2mph is getting spanked! (that run is the timeslip on the right at the end) But I know what you're saying, there is always someone with a bigger stick to beat you with!

This vid really made me think!
                  Supposedly the only mods are slicks/skinnys/tune and the willingness to break stuff with hard launches on stock parts! (Although I wonder if there are some aftermarket suspension pieces on there?)
                  11.77 @117mph blows me away for so close to stock. But I doubt the drive train will stand up to those launches for very long.....

Comment

At least she didn't redlight against the camaro.

Where were girls like that when I was single?
                    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

The car needs a line lok or she needs to work on starting line technique with a stick as she rolled the beams on almost every run. Fun to watch out of the car though.
                      Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Working...
                      X