A Speed Service Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Speed Service Update!

As a few of you know, I have not been on here much lately. That is do to doing local shows and trying to build Speed Service locally before I attack the rest of the world! The other reason is Speed Service has relocated and now I am the new manager of the store. I am just now getting everything back in order from the take over and relocating. We are also building a new website that will be alot better than our old site, it should be online with-in the next two weeks.

Speed Service is still offering a 10% discount to all Bangshifters with over 100 posts.

Re: A Speed Service Update!

Sounds like a hostile take over!

Comment

Originally posted by hoosiergta
      Sounds like a hostile take over!

Well almost........... ;D

Comment

Thanks for checking in. Once the bank account recovers from Summer I'll make a list and send it off to you.

Dan

Comment

Great news my friend!

I still have to send you that econopuke holley that will eventually go onto the 292 in the '54.

Are you still doing all the high end carb stuff - dipping and plating and what not?

Once I get done paying for the diesel rebuild - I can start buying some fun stuff again!
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

We are still building and coloring carbs, along with custom line kits and fabrication work to now! We are working hard to get the website up right now to display some of our work and products that we sale.

Comment

Working...
            X