Wish me Luck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wish me Luck!

Dr. Lovett (yep, that's his name) has chosen a lifetime of Duke touching. And he see,s to be straight.

Anyhow, I'm back home and recovering. Also a bit groggy so any mistakes will have to be forgiven. Evidently everything went well - I have no clue as I was in Happy Land. I have no clue as to relative position of hands and other items. The worst bit is that I'm sportin' a catheter until tomorrow morning. It's a real pain in the ...... Duke. I get to remove that myself - not sure if that's good or bad.

I know this is pretty routine for them but it seems like a big deal to me. I guess it all depends on who's Duke is gettin' carved on.

Keith - this should mean less time in the Port-a-John for me.

Thanks for your good wishes
    Dan

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Did they tell you to remove it like a band-aid ? Real Fast ? That don't sound like fun at all.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

That's what the nurse said. What worries me is that it was a female nurse and lacks the necessary equipment to have an informed opinion on this. That said, I intend to yank it right out - before I lose my nerve. The doc said I can come to the office tomorrow and they WOULD do it but that means waiting longer to get rid of the damn thing.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
            And he see,s to be straight.
            And he see's to be straight, as in he wants to but just can't help himself? :o ;D
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
              That's what the nurse said. What worries me is that it was a female nurse and lacks the necessary equipment to have an informed opinion on this. That said, I intend to yank it right out - before I lose my nerve. The doc said I can come to the office tomorrow and they WOULD do it but that means waiting longer to get rid of the damn thing.

Dan
              Maybe involve M.E. (his wife you perves) and you can call it kinky S & M or whatever.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Be kind, Randal. I told you I'm still high and never could type.

Dan

Comment

Dan,glad to hear everything TURNED OUT ok. ;D
                  Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Okay, alright. Dan's gonna be okay, I know any medical procedure is scary....Dan's gonna be just fine.

So Dan's got Duke. Back when I had one that I could see, I named mine Willy.

So, what's the name for YOURS?
                    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

ill pray for your continued recovery !!!
                      and for your dog duke :P he he he
                      COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Good luck, man
                        I'll keep you in my prayers
                        Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Drink lots of beer
                          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
                            Drink lots of beer
                            Dan's in trouble there - it's Diet Coke only. That stuff by itself will clog you up.
                            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Correction: CAFFEINE FREE Diet Coke. Basically brown fizzy water. No known nutritional value.

Dan

Originally posted by peewee
                              Originally posted by Monk
                              Drink lots of beer
                              Dan's in trouble there - it's Diet Coke only. That stuff by itself will clog you up.

Comment

Glad the procedure went well, and good luck with the catheter removal. :o

To those going in for a colonoscopy, from what I've been told, the procedure itself is a non-event since you're drugged. The worst part is the day before... not eating all day, drinking that nasty stuff and living on the toilet in preparation for the non-event you won't remember.

Comment

Working...
                                X