Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where's BBM?

Hey JW...glad to have you back!

Has the landlord come home with any more treasures? Pretended to "drive" the locomotive lately?
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

He alway's gets somthing 'interesting' in. On the Car front He's got two old Jeeps I mentioned in an earlier thread,He's scrapped a collection of Parts Cars from another local Collector who fell on some hard times('58 Plymouth Fury,68 Plumouth Fury Convertable,several '62-'70 Lincoln Contentials,'35 Plymouth Slantback,a couple Desoto Airflows,and a pair of real-deal Boss 351 Mustangs. All are now 'China Flakes' as the Guy'z call them :P. On the Railroad front,there's been some former Union Pacifc/Southern Pacific Grain('Hopper Cars'...)Cars that are also 'China bound.' Last weekend the Guy'z went to the James D. Morsely Construction to bid on some of the MANY stored vintage Construction Vechicles stored on one of their many backlots. LOTS of early Mack/Autocar/Brockway Tri-Axle Dumptrucks,Tractors,Water Canteens,Ford F-600 & 700 series Fuel & Water Trucks,old Bycurus Erie & 'American' Truck-mounted Cranes,portable,4-Wheeled rolling Generators/Trailers. Roadgraters,Steamrollers,odds & ends,the list goes on & on,and.................if He's the high bidder and everything goes their way,the Chinese will be gettin' their Hands on some FINE Yankee-grade Steel. And no,"preserving" this stuff is the FURTHEST thing from their minds,esspecially these days.... :-\ . Anyway,glad to be back,'Chubroc' ;D!! ~J/W.

Comment

If they are able to buy all that old construction stuff, I'm going to openly beg that you zap a picture or two of it. I LOVE that stuff.
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
        X