Where's BBM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's BBM?

As I was up half the night I had time to ponder and noticed that we haven't heard from Big Block Mopar (Herman) in a while. Is Holland on vacation? Anyhow, I miss the old boy - come home soon!

Dan

Re: Where's BBM?

I see him over at the Forward look forum..he is probably tired of us ;).Too much Chevys here ;D

Comment

Tell we miss him and that the door is always open. I LOVE his stuff!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
        Tell we miss him and that the door is always open. I LOVE his stuff!

Dan
        He will come around and see this thread..im sure.I havent registered over at that site...yet...so many cool sites..cant join them all..BBM sure have some cool stuff..too bad he want install a turboed Chevy big block in one of his cars to really let it fly ;D...

Comment

Everybody eventually comes back. I've joined 2 or 3 other "car" sites but Bang Shift is by far the best, this is like home.
          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Guess who ;D? Hmmm,one leaves and another returns ??? ;). ~J/W.

Comment

B.B. Mopar must be busy building that supercharged stroker wedge

Comment

Welcome back JW!
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                  Welcome back JW!
                  Did you happen to find a camera during your hiatus from the forum? Welcome back.
                  "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

YES! I have BOUGHT a Digital Camara! And the 'reason' I've been 'away' is simply...the old Computer I had(bought in 1998...a then new-Dell...)had simply broken WAYYYY TOO MANY times. What with 'Spam' & Computer Virusis and 'stuff',PLUS a slight Home re-model in the works,the desision was made to just toss it. So I did,and before that I took the old 'Tower' into work and gave it to one of the 'puter Geeks' who erased all the old Data on it. Now,just because I went out and BOUGHT a Digi Camara dosen't mean were going to see Pics 'Willy-Nilly.' The 'Puter I'm on now is at the House at the Shore,not my other House. Probably within the next few Weeks I'll get a new Flatscreen. Still,I'm kinda shocked that I'm able to go without the Internet for as long as I have up till now :D! And yes,PUMPKIN it's GOOD to be back among all the weirdo's once again. Sorry for the thread-Jack,Folks! ~J/W.

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
                      YES! I have BOUGHT a Digital Camara! And the 'reason' I've been 'away' is simply...the old Computer I had(bought in 1998...a then new-Dell...)had simply broken WAYYYY TOO MANY times. What with 'Spam' & Computer Virusis and 'stuff',PLUS a slight Home re-model in the works,the desision was made to just toss it. So I did,and before that I took the old 'Tower' into work and gave it to one of the 'puter Geeks' who erased all the old Data on it. Now,just because I went out and BOUGHT a Digi Camara dosen't mean were going to see Pics 'Willy-Nilly.' The 'Puter I'm on now is at the House at the Shore,not my other House. Probably within the next few Weeks I'll get a new Flatscreen. Still,I'm kinda shocked that I'm able to go without the Internet for as long as I have up till now :D! And yes,PUMPKIN it's GOOD to be back among all the weirdo's once again. Sorry for the thread-Jack,Folks! ~J/W.
                      We thought you and BBM eloped

;D
                      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Imagaine the storage space that would be needed :o ;D?!?! ~J/W.

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
                          Imagaine the storage space that would be needed :o ;D?!?! ~J/W.
                          Oh hell yeah!!!
                          ;D ;D
                          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

That's a LOTTA 'Ghetto-Garbage',Thad-E-Us ;D! F**kin' CRAP all OVER the place. I'd hafta throw His Windmill spinnin' Ass out the Door(we Women like a clean enviroment...) ;D ;D!! ~J/W.

Comment

converting euros to dollars and practicing yankee capitalism up on the fjiord

Comment

Working...
                              X