• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get more Gs

How 'bout them G's? ;D

http://www.subaru.com/getmoregs/index.html

Re: Get more Gs

The first one with the blond was pretty good. I sure he was hoping for a "wardrobe malfunction" ;D
    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I liked the one with the old lady !

Comment

Originally posted by hoosiergta
        I liked the one with the old lady !
        that is funny.

I know how to make cars go.. I pretended my grandma was a passenger as a guide line. Heck, I had one that made my little sister get dizzy (sheered off 5 studs getting on the highway- WTF is G in a car that does not slide?). I put my apeman in the closet years ago...
        I am almost glad subes slide around now...sorta.
        I still got one that can make a cup of coffee disappear while driving on ice...
        in fact that one model could be the reason subes are imperfected today...aside from ALL inline fours attempting the same, the sube is retarded today more than ever.(they try to model it around transverse machines, like evos, fiestas and every other clown mobile to stay in racing leagues) A brand to respect for not diving into midgetness is the porsche. they just simply aren't allowed to race with them today.. I am glad somebody hung onto their ....
        even the ebrake in the back is an ***hole

kids have fun with them, there is no other choice for little engines, almost balanced and non-transverse.... there is nothing else.. and that ought to be monopoly, but no...
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary 351C
          The first one with the blond was pretty good. I sure he was hoping for a "wardrobe malfunction" ;D
          who wouldnt, dang look at them juggs
          The youngest guy on the board
          76 vega
          86 fiero

Comment

Working...
          X