Check in with your temps........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Check in with your temps........

I heard my heater kick on this morning at 4:30am :o I didn't even know I had it on.

The motorcycle ride to work this morning was brisk, 34*F! Winter is coming, Winter is coming! ;D :-\ :'( High of 77*F today.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Nintey F'ing Seven in Conshohocken, Pa >

Weekend is looking good though.....
      Time Wasters...
      http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
      http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

90 and muggy right now - supposed to rain on and off the next two days - then sunny and 70's Friday-Sat-Sun - and high 80's Monday. For Omaha - that's going to be nice.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

98 at Weeville, heat index 103, and here I go to cut the grass. If I die out there, I leave all of my cool hotrod stuff to Pumpkin. Well, I don't have any cool hotrod stuff. Sorry, Matt.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

We've had a record cool Summer so far in SoCal. Mid 80's, with a few in the mid 70's, only around 10 days over 100, and it's the end of August. I remember about 5 yrs ago when it was over 100 for 3 months straight, every day!
            STUGOTS

Comment

the weather is a little off here but I aint complaining. Its about 87 today and the same for tomorrow...then abck into the 100's but teh over night lows are in the mid 70's...much much more tolerable.
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
                the weather is a little off here but I aint complaining. Its about 87 today and the same for tomorrow...then abck into the 100's but teh over night lows are in the mid 70's...much much more tolerable.
                It would be helpful if you put your location where you have.....Formerly JOES66FURY, Hero member, 2647 posts...like some of us have done
                STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
                  I heard my heater kick on this morning at 4:30am :o I didn't even know I had it on.

The motorcycle ride to work this morning was brisk, 34*F! Winter is coming, Winter is coming! ;D :-\ :'( High of 77*F today.
                  34F..ahhh, I can remember 6 moths ago, I really can. ;D

1140pm... 78 degrees. I am a weather nut (as mentioned here, maine does that to me) this is indeed the hottest I have recorded in my own keeping track...a couple of years. 75 at midnight is nasty (that also happened this year, actually the past coule of years more than once).. 78 is bit more nasty. both unusual for this place.

fall is going to be a wild one here.
                  Previously boxer3main
                  the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by groucho
                    It would be helpful if you put your location where you have.....Formerly JOES66FURY, Hero member, 2647 posts...like some of us have done
                    Sorry after all the years and thousands of posts I assumed everyone knows I am in Tucson......

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Sorry after all the years and thousands of posts I assumed everyone knows I am in Tucson......

Do you mention that in each post? Because I haven't noticed it.
                      STUGOTS

Comment

69 degrees and cloudy in Omaha - nice change -
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

That hurts...LOL,

I am in the USAF stationed in Tucson AZ....

Kill me.

*edited*
                          \/\/\/\/

Comment

That hurts...LOL,

I am in the USAF stationed in Tucson AZ....

Kill me.

*edited*
                            \/\/\/\/
                            No worries. It's just that from time to time, there's a thread that's location specific. Like this one with weather, or economic climates, or availabilty of classic cars. So, it's nice to see where that person's from when a post that's location oriented is posted without trying to remember that location from a comment from some time in the past......on a thread I may have never seen

When i see someone commenting on something in his/her area, it's nice to know where that area is in order to make more sense of that comment. I suggest attaching location on all the boards I'm on
                            STUGOTS

Comment

fine cape cod
                              91 and a lite breeze

Comment

Working...
                              X