Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more gas station goodness

Here is a station also in Ewing Va, used to be a Gulf

Gas Station goodness and a John Deere, what could be better?

Vintage Pepsi

Small shop next door to Ewing Service Sta.

Re: more gas station goodness

Very cool! There's one between me and Jacksonville (Wayne's Dyno and Camp LeJeune are there). It's sort of in the side yard of a nice looking house and I'm guessing it's an old artifact. No signs or anything but the building is perfect and seems to be maintained. I'll snap a shot the next time I go up there.

Dan

Comment

neat old stuff!!!
      COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

good deal Dan

Comment

Originally posted by RealSteelFreak
          Future BS.com world HQ ^^^^^^^ What a neat building.
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

alright pretty cool, BUTT i might have you beat
            we have been in nc for 5 year and just found out about this in april
            we've been there a couple of time but everytime we forget our camera but here a website about it
            A bright yellow seashell that once serviced North Carolina's gas guzzlers.
            The youngest guy on the board
            76 vega
            86 fiero

Comment

World HQ's in Ewing Va, I knew all the movers and shakers of the world would come to find that quaint town.

A couple weeks ago I posted a gas station and theatre in Ewing ,it was the Brooks Station, well this one is across the street and east about 100',I dont know how I missed this one.

I lived in NC for 20yrs. and I never knoew that Shell looking station was around, its on my list to see, very unique.

Comment

VERY cool. Next time we're in W/S we'll have to make the pilgrimage. I'm pretty sure that's near Betterwithboost and Mrs. Boost.

Dan

Originally posted by 64casteel
                alright pretty cool, BUTT i might have you beat
                we have been in nc for 5 year and just found out about this in april
                we've been there a couple of time but everytime we forget our camera but here a website about it
                A bright yellow seashell that once serviced North Carolina's gas guzzlers.

Comment

This is Carrillon Park in Dayton Ohio. If you went on Power Tour, This was the concrete bell towers across 75 from UD Arena... the city of Dayton moved a crapload of historic buildings to this area for shows an such... any how. This is an original gas station from probably the 20's... I took this at the Concours De'Elegance last yr. and it is all period correct inside and out. Next door is a period car dealership. You should see the Corliss Engine House which still contains an original engine that powered NCR factories.....i got pics......

Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Beautiful! I like the Packard dealer in Dayton, too. I hope they are still going. In this soggy economy any business could go down and I hope this wasn't one of them. I have a sweat shirt from the Packard place.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496

This is Carrillon Park in Dayton Ohio. If you went on Power Tour, This was the concrete bell towers across 75 from UD Arena... the city of Dayton moved a crapload of historic buildings to this area for shows an such... any how. This is an original gas station from probably the 20's... I took this at the Concours De'Elegance last yr. and it is all period correct inside and out. Next door is a period car dealership. You should see the Corliss Engine House which still contains an original engine that powered NCR factories.....i got pics......

Thats super nice , I really like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X