Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Statement on today's John Force Comments !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Statement on today's John Force Comments !

The Castrol brand is part of the BP Group of companies, but has retained its separate identity.

Re: A Statement on today's John Force Comments !

Since no one is going to bite on this one, I'll be the one that says he's a fool....
    He will retire at the end of the year.
    Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

A link to his comments?

Comment

no I think they would be smart to keep him going. People have not figured it out yet and this will not bankrupt BP.

Comment

I'm sure there's a space on Oprah's couch next to Tom Cruise for this nut job
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Force is nuts. And not int he entertaining fun to watch way anymore. That Force left the building at least 5 years ago.

He's screwed. He has three girls, and he needs to put all of them in funny cars because Ashley won't be around for another two years before she is knocked up and out of it.

The other two won't be far behind, so in order to keep a Force girl in the car they are going to have to rotate through marriage and kids.
            "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

I didn't like when earnhardt took bob dole by the hand in daytona in 96 ...those guys should really keep politics out of it

Comment

What the heck did he say now?!

Comment

Force,Blew it and stuck both feet in his mouth by bringing Politics into drag racing, he is a fool and his E-mail apology
                  is full of Bull Crap and misstatements that he sent out in his E- mail replies. And John please buy Ashley some NO Doze and wake her up on the starting line

R:E John Force's reply to our E- mail
                  If you have been a fan of mine you know that I can sometimes say some crazy things. Yesterday, in the heat of the moment, I was caught off-guard by a question from Dave Reiff on ESPN and said some things I regret. I was trying to be cute, but I wasn?t. That happens sometimes when people try too hard. I certainly meant no disrespect. I love this country and I love the people in it regardless of who they are, where they came from or what they believe. I?m not a political person. I had to be told that I touched a political nerve. I simply threw out some names I was familiar with because they?re on TV when I?m doing my daily workouts. Hannity and Beck, don?t really have anything against either one. All I was trying to say was that, like me and my friend Mike Dunn, guys on TV sometimes embellish to make a point. I just didn?t say it the right way. I used the wrong words. I know that now but I can?t change it. I just hope that at some point you can find it in your heart to give me another chance because nothing is more important to me than the American race fans who have supported me and given me and my family the opportunity to live the real American dream. Please don?t let one comment that I didn?t mean ruin our relationship.
                  God Bless.

John Force

Comment

I saw that watching the races, but as usual, the mute button got pushed somehow. For some reason that happens when Force opens his mouth. ;D

I've just got tired of listening to his ramblings. :

Comment

Honestly, he is half the reason I DVR the races and watch them later. I don't want to have to listen to him. I skip all the Force talk.
                      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

I cant take John Force any more just race your car and
                        shut up and do us all a favor.

Comment

For me it was sometime ago when was he was totally against the added classes in NHRA...Pro Stock Truck and the other that escapes me right now........for me the Pro Stock classe and the added Pro Stock truck while it lasted.......has always been my favorites........Force didnt like simply because it made his day at the track longer....which made me wonder did he really love the sport....
                          That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Force is the only person I have seen my dad openly root against in any form of competition be it racing, athletics, etc. He just doesn't like him.

The guy behind the scene on all of this is Dave Densmore, John's PR guy...he's probably melting phones down to keep this story quiet so it will die off. He's VERY good at what he does, and is connected from here to eternity. That being said, dunno if even he can slow this one down if it gets a head of steam, especially if Force says something dumb again on TV this week.

I do have to admit that his blow up with TPed last year at Indy was awesome.

Brian
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by RR
                              A link to his comments?
                              As a guy who's interest in funny cars has deteriorated to passing curiosity only...yeah, uh, what did he say? If no one answers, ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X