Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Statement on today's John Force Comments !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Statement on today's John Force Comments !

we used to sit next to the tascas at englishtown during the summernationals
    I really like talking to bill lawton , who wore the matching nerd maroon tasca jacket with the rest of the family

Comment

saw the clip, still don't get it. no big deal there. what did say about BP/Castrol?
      "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

he said nothing about BP/ Castrol.. he's pissed that they didn't say he was the greatest of all time.. which in truth he probably is.
        Spidey is mad b/c JF attacked his pseudo deities so he attacks back. True to nature of the republican spin machine, like a colony of ants that work in unison, his troops march in line chanting the hate mantra they are so well known for even though this particular one (as in the case with many others) is so flawed in it's logic that it leaves many scratching their heads... although those that are followers and ones that have a hard time thinking for themselves fall in line b/c they are to scared to admit "they don't get it" (well of course they "don't get it".... there is NOTHING to get!!
        man, it's not the conservative platform I do not agree with, it's the people....

Comment

I think this one has basically run it's course.

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
          X