What a fun Sunday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a fun Sunday!

I got an invitation from a friend of mine that is the office manager at a local classic Corvette dealer to take one of their cars to a Corvette show at the Kansas City River Market this past Sunday. He invited me down to to the showroom to take my pick of the litter. Of course, I figured this being a once in a lifetime opportunity for me, I picked the 1967 L71 Convertible. I've owned a C3 and a C4, but I've never been behind the wheel of anything like this. A 427/435 topped with three dueces and mated to a 4 speed and 4:11 posi is an absolute monster in case you didn't know. The car is immaculate to the point it actually made me quite nervous driving it down, and back from, the show. My buddy drove down a beautiful black 1961 Vette which you can see in some of the other pics. Also ran into another friend there that won his first piece of hardware with his brand new 2010 Corvette Grand Sport. That new GS is one sexy piece. My wife rode down with me and we had a blast spending the day at the River Market. We had never been down there and it is a pretty fun place to be on the weekend.

Anyway, just thought I would share a couple pics. All of the pics from the day can be seen here:
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Here's the Vette I got to drive and that's me in the back with the black shirt and shades.

Here's a link to the car if you are interested in buying it. I think I would buy a new house instead. LOL!
    vintagevettesllc.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, vintagevettesllc.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Re: What a fun Sunday!

Nice pics -
    I sure guessed low on the selling price for the vette you drove though, wow.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

can't beat big block 67 corvette roadsters for looks
      priceless

Comment

That is the exact car I would pick if it was the last car I was ever allowed to have... those are perfect.

You lucky fortunate bastard. :D
        The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Working...
        X