Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh ....SO...TRUE....His and Hers Diaries.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oh ....SO...TRUE....His and Hers Diaries.......

@TheSilverBuick--You're absolutely right!

@Thumpin455--PM me and I just might tell ya lol. BTW, I like your arsenal ;)

@milner351--If I get another one it'll be a S&W revolver most likely. Try http://www.whittakerguns.com/ They have absolutely everything; I could live in that place...
    Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Originally posted by catchmeblue70
      @TheSilverBuick--You're absolutely right!

@milner351--If I get another one it'll be a S&W revolver most likely. Try http://www.whittakerguns.com/ They have absolutely everything; I could live in that place...
      WOW those closeout shotguns are cheap! I've been wanting to pick up a 12ga for home protection - if someone keeps coming after hearing our Shepherd bark - they aint here for a friendly chat, and will be met with hot lead!
      (in the dark and confusion of being woken up by a barking dog - I like the point and shoot option of a shotgun - aim? not so important!)
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I seem to recall a rather lengthy thread about guns. It was started by some jackazz that rarley posts here any more. ;D

Since I have a new toy or two to show off, it seems like a good time to revive that thread............. 8)

Comment

So you like cars, guns, and guys... One of a kind arent ya? Now if you preferred fat crippled guys, then we would be in business!

Comment

And this is why guys frustrate the hell outta me :-\
            the thing to remember is we guys are way less complicated, ie more primitive, than you girls. We even have the ability not to have a single thought cooking in our noggins. This is usually when the girlfriend or wife asks what we are thinking. This is very dangerous as we have to jump start the brain again to come up with a quick answer. Bad for brain cells.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X