A Genuine South Carolina Lady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Genuine South Carolina Lady

Got this one.....ohhh my. Maybe you guys can help me. Did Bill Cosby ever MC a game show, or is this just a comedy routine? I don't know, haven't Googled the subject, and I don't really care.

You guys are from all over, so this may not hit you as hard in the funny bone as it did me. I am a real native of South Carolina. This lady is either a real live breathing South Carolina native, or she's the best actress I've ever seen. And again, I don't care.

The setup: It's a game show hosted by Bill Cosby ( I guess, or not). Okay. Well, in over seven and a half minutes they never even get close to playing the game because of the original "introduction" interview with this South Carolina Lady. I'm telling you, this is real, whether it's fake or not. And I don't care. This is a South Carolina lady personified. Yep. And it's something to be proud of, if you're from South Carolina. It is.

The places she mentions - Due West, North, I've been to those places, and ladies exactly like her live there. Yeah, she's talking about real places in South Carolina. And if she's not really from South Carolina, she's the best actress ever.

Okay, all that said.... this is just too real, and funny

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Re: A Genuine South Carolina Lady

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

;D
    Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Originally posted by peewee
      Got this one.....ohhh my. Maybe you guys can help me. Did Bill Cosby ever MC a game show, or is this just a comedy routine? I don't know, haven't Googled the subject, and I don't really care.

You guys are from all over, so this may not hit you as hard in the funny bone as it did me. I am a real native of South Carolina. This lady is either a real live breathing South Carolina native, or she's the best actress I've ever seen. And again, I don't care.

The setup: It's a game show hosted by Bill Cosby ( I guess, or not). Okay. Well, in over seven and a half minutes they never even get close to playing the game because of the original "introduction" interview with this South Carolina Lady. I'm telling you, this is real, whether it's fake or not. And I don't care. This is a South Carolina lady personified. Yep. And it's something to be proud of, if you're from South Carolina. It is.

The places she mentions - Due West, North, I've been to those places, and ladies exactly like her live there. Yeah, she's talking about real places in South Carolina. And if she's not really from South Carolina, she's the best actress ever.

Okay, all that said.... this is just too real, and funny

I know a Lady from Kings Mountain, N.C. that is very much the same way...

Comment

Yep, she is a genuine Southern Lady and I can vouch for her accent. My dad's family is from Spartanburg for the past 150 years. That had me grinning so hard my face hurts! ;D
        President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Working...
        X