Worlds tightest paralell parking..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds tightest paralell parking..

Winner came from New Zealand..this is actually a nice thing to do at home or at a event..need just 3 old cars,and some wild men and women.. ;D

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: Worlds tightest paralell parking..

looks like fun.

thinkng of how many times that guy must have tried with the squishy oe suspension and FWD snaps of altering a destination...

wow. he needs a trophy indeed.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I'm thinking on the first time when he broke the record that he rubbed, had to with as close as he as and the way the car was rocking.

Comment

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thought "Blues Brothers" through the whole thing
        Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Good gosh, that's some unusual talent. Amazing. Good thing the pavement is wet, I'm sure it has to be.

Yeah, the Blues Brothers did come to mind. But I don't think he touched the car in front. You can't get any closer than that.

Now, let's see him get OUT of there in the same car without touching anything. Uhhh, no.

That's some driving there. Who in the world would ever....well, everybody eventually thinks of everything, I guess. Yeah, that's a talent. So, how do you get paid for doing that? Maybe ... no, I can't come up with it. That's some amazing driving. How really useful it is, ... that's what I'm struggling with.

But that's amazing. very impressive.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

That guy definately has it down.

These are my favorite two parking jobs.

From "Ace Ventura - Pet Detective""Lllllllllllllllllllike a glove"Paris, France

Ace ventra when nature calls- probably the most funny line ever

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
            X