Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Turk turned the trick!

DF got his hat too.

Got a good spark plug story....have to share it later.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Congrats to Keith and Tonya. Can we try this with my Camaro some day?

Comment

Ditch the tractor gears and let it rip!!!
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Congrats to Keith, Tonya, and all. Them Camaros are the BEST!! And at least a couple of my extra parts went 200+ (I think part of his duck tail spoiler came from some extra bits I had).

Dan

Comment

Hey All.... thanks a bunch.... the best thing we win is the respect of our peers..... your congrats makes the bazillion hours of effort worth the time....

Tonya got the tune up and Freiburger wasn't afraid to send it the 572 to an early grave.... about that simple.... Oh and I suck....but at least I left them enough junk to run the number....

Something isn't happy in the boost world.... we essentially had about 800hp of our 1200 we were set up to have on tap... so there ya go... luckily Loring's traps are 1.5 miles down range.... so it was enough to spank the monkey a bit...

Life does rock.... and having pals like Brian and Steve help out as well as Green Junk.... well it simply makes it an adventure....

K

Comment

Any ideas what happened to the engine?
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Nahhh not really.... I'll look a bit more when I get home... but it's done its thing and on it's way out of the car anyway ....

Tonya and I dropped the trailer off in Bangor Maine at a pal's house and we're up in Nova Scotia for a few days whale watching and shopping at quaint little stores.......

okay let me re-phrase that...... I've got a ring in my nose and I'm happiliy paying the price of admission into the Loring 2 club by subjecting myself to several days of BMW rider type stuff..... cause I love my wife... ( AKA as " The little blind girl " )

Comment

Concratulations KT, Tonya & DF on the additions to the 2 clubs lists. Keith, "quaint"? :o.
                  "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

"Quaint" Hmmmm Read..... Suck butt little shop on a windy cold and rainy coast that sells Chinese junk to unsuspecting woman who have husbands normally wearing both fanny pack's and Bermuda Shorts... ( or read tourist... )

Comment

Atleast it isnt snowing, right keith?
                      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Congrats to all three of you. Sucks you didnt get the ultimate goal of the track record but I guess you cant win them all!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X