Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• w end, what YOU do

I worked 28 hours,
    then fixed the shifter in HHR and oil change..
    mowed lawn. and started unbolting 327 from c-10

tomorrow off to the state to get HHR a sticker.. (only real reason for fixing the shifter,,what it's only been 9 months) :D

Re: w end, what YOU do

key getting stuck ??
    me worked all day yesterday
    nothing at all today

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
      key getting stuck ??
      me worked all day yesterday
      nothing at all today
      ya that and the shifter stuck in park.. cub holders and plastic moving parts not good mix..
      solenoid wouldn't move linkage to unlock park.. so the cables been unhooked from shifter ,
      as I was fixing it.. I saw the hole they put in it , "just in case" that happened, wish I saw that 9 months ago..
      added a little white grease to the linkage/lock and taped up the other side to keep dust out.. and built a little metal shield , so that any coffee or soda, never makes it to that solenoid and linkage/lock again..

Comment

gym friday night, fight class saturaday then rode to Floyd Collins gravesite at a haunted church and meet up with ghost hunters from throughout the state (im not a ghost hunter, just know the mammoth cave area well) then came home to change the front seal in my th350 and learnt that Napa gave me the wrong one...
        Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Worked some Saturday, drove around Saturday night watching the lightning, laid by the pool today and read the new Hot Rod Deluxe....overall a pretty great weekend.
          Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Originally posted by catchmeblue70
            Worked some Saturday, drove around Saturday night watching the lightning, laid by the pool today and read the new Hot Rod Deluxe....overall a pretty great weekend.
            OOOO LIGHTNING-Being from Ohio and living where there is no such thing as thunder and lightning, I woulda dug that for sure.
            I worked all weekend, self employment has its own rewards and curses, but for me the rewards outweigh the curses-so far..........
            67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
            05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

Company meeting Saturday morning. Got together with an old friend saturday night & drank beer. Today went to church went to 6:01 and drank beer. Home now and drinking more beer. So I did forum freak stuff. Drink beer
              OH YEAH
              Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Did nothing on Saturday except grocery shop...and nothing today
                did take my little guy to get a physical for flag football and picked up pads and uniform for my middle son...
                freaking great!
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Replaced some cam bearings, played hours of videogames, went to a BBQ at Cave Lake with some co-workers. Stayed out way too late each night. Cussed at Summit Racing.
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I took ten minutes out to smash my car with a hammer. ;D

EDIT: ok, I do not have tantrums. Running out of making piles of rusty rubble is light at the end..
                    Previously boxer3main
                    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Worked yesterday and played in the garden today. Went out for a drive too.
                      I'm probably wrong

Comment

SANDING SANDING AND MORE SANDING Also mowed the yard, and fixed the F150.

Comment

Saturday I was supposed to work. X Games and all. We're driving all the employees and production people back and forth to the hotels. But, I got out of working so I could fix the boss's Eldo. Worked today. X games and all. Not working tomorrow. I got stuff to do. Driver manager ain't happy, but so what. It's illegal to force someone to work on their days off so his veiled threats are laughable.
                          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Had friday off, cleaned the Eagle, went to a HUUGE car show, I have pictures, but I'm too lazy to upload them yet
                            Saturday worked, came home, washed the windows from the dust at the car show, went furry bowling, my friend wanted to go, said she would, made sure I was going, then didn't show up, I bowled a 131, I'm getting better

Sunday I slept until 2 and worked 3-11, I am wide awake

Oh, and my radio died, I hate the radio in my car, I need to get that period correct radio fixed and install it in my car
                            but I can't figger out how to get the old radio out
                            Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Got the grass knocked out late Friday afternoon, went racing on Saturday and turned on the red bulb first round. That night we enjoyed some Italian take-out while watching movies on AMC ("Bad Day at Black Rock" and "Convict Four"). Sunday morning helped a buddy move some stuff, home by noon then spent the rest of the day catching up on my reading and listening to the rain (I was a month behind on my National Dragsters). Stacey made some killer fillets on the grill so I stuffed myself and fell asleep on the couch watching Scott work the X-games. Nice.
                              Time Wasters...
                              http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
                              http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
                              http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

Working...
                              X