• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w end, what YOU do

Mowed
    weed wacked
    grub ex (moles are invading)

installed 2 oak thresholds a friend made for us to transition from tile to hardwood floors at kitchen and living room doorways

Changed oil in three cars, rotated tires on one

Fabbed, welded and painted a bracket to hold the sub panel to the boat house frame (haven't welded it to the frame yet)

Wired 6 recessed lights in the boat house (Halo push lock connectors sure make wiring fast)

Moved the merc 90 tilt pin and it doesn't cavitate anymore! YAHOO

Took two boat rides, had friends for dinner saturday night then played uno, other friends for a visit sunday afternoon.
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Worked saturday, helped a freind install a shifter in his trans am then took the z out for the saturday night races. went to a cook out sunday and hung out.
      Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

I drove my camaro around Saturday took some pictures went to a party. Sunday was my birthday so we took a ride around Lake Michigan up to Michigan City, did some exploring and found a little car museum to visit, ate dinner and tried to find a new way home.
        Originally posted by TC
        also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Friday, took the day off to move my mom from one facility to another.
          Saturday, packed the cooler and an overnight bag and drove to Jetty Park in Cocoa for Leo Luau, party, party, party.
          Sunday, at hotel, truck wouldn't start, replaced ignition module, drove home and recovered from Saturday.

Comment

Saturday: Spent time over at a friend's house and bench raced his son's soon-to-be first car. Since my friend has no car experience, I figure I'll be the one helping his son. ;)
            Sunday: Worked on the Cougar and traced the loud exhaust noise on the Camry. Made a last minute run to the junkyard for a conncetor...in the rain.

Comment

Working...
            X