X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota AMC Javelin?

Well, this is a very odd rumor

The first and last comments on the page made me laugh
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Re: Toyota AMC Javelin?

almost odd.

every success any jap has ever had has been a mimick of pre CARB standard...

from 90hp subarus to 90hp toyota trucks with carbs breakin their j-tins.

the crazy tech stuff they and alot of others fell for can only bring integrity back...even if its just a throttle cable. Business is lost, and that is the only time they step up to the big bad american male with something almost good enough to present.

the 72 degree v10 made without fear by toyota/lexus was a good sign of not being completely rebellious into bad math.

there is hope for normaly. I hope...
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Re: Toyota AMC Javelin?

Originally posted by paomozhixia

With arena wow power leveling season 7 coming to an end tomorrow (Jan 19), it is about time we all look forward to the next arena wow power leveling season.
      Wrathful Gladiator wow power leveling will become the new season's high-end set costing arena points and wow power leveling having rating requirements on most of the pieces. Relentless Gladiator pieces will have a lower arena aion power level point cost than the previous season and rating requirements lowered or removed. Next, Furious aion powerleveling Gladiator will be moved to the honor point system. Finally the Deadly Gladiator set will be removed buy wow gold off all vendors.
      New Damage/Healing Debuff?aion kinah
      There is also a major change that might aion power level happen for the last season before Cataclysm. Blizzard is wow gold uk considering experimenting a little bit, as mentioned in the recent Twitter #BlizzChat:
      The origin of SPAM.If you like this video, support Monthy Python buying their DVD.
      Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Working...
      X