Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to Corona, CA in a few weeks. Anything to do there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Corona, CA in a few weeks. Anything to do there?

And...is there any BS'ers that live near there? Any other food joints I should try out? Is Tecate beer any good (I remember seeing Dave and Chad drink their fair share of it)? My inquiring mind wants to know! :D

Re: Going to Corona, CA in a few weeks. Anything to do there?

Squeeze a lime on top the Tecate can and then salt it - tastes good.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

I don't drink any kind of beer that needs fruit.
      Originally posted by TC
      also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Take a tour of the Fender guitar assembly plant!!!

Everyone needs a Stratocaster!

Ron
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Since you've had the In-N-Out experience.
          Now it's time for the best chili burger you'll ever have! They have cool t-shirts also.

Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

For a little car action:
            Friday nights they meet up here or the Home Depot @8-9pm.

Best Buy - Mira Loma
            12281 Limonite Ave
            Mira Loma, CA 91752
            Phone: 951-360-0817

Comment

You can enjoy the Corona Crawl. The traffic on hwy 91 through Corona. ;D ;D

Barry White's speed shop is in Corona. Just down the road in Yorba Linda is John Force's shop.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

How long are you going to be here? I only live about 30 minutes away.

If you are going to be here for a few days, you need to hit the NHRA museum, the Petersen, etc. They are all close enough to use Corona as a home base.

DF and I drink Corona or Pacifico. I'll drink Tecate though too. ;D ;D ;D
                "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
                  How long are you going to be here? I only live about 30 minutes away.

If you are going to be here for a few days, you need to hit the NHRA museum, the Petersen, etc. They are all close enough to use Corona as a home base.

DF and I drink Corona or Pacifico. I'll drink Tecate though too. ;D ;D ;D
                  I'll be getting there on the 24th and leaving the 27th. I have a meeting I have to attend and NSWC Corona. If we meet up, I'll even buy the beer! ;)

Comment

Correction. I'll be there August 23rd through the 27th. They added an extra day to our meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by Shannon
                      Correction. I'll be there August 23rd through the 27th. They added an extra day to our meeting.
                      Stay until Saturday, head up to Burbank and see this show. Fly out of Burbank Airport.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                        Originally posted by Shannon
                        Stay until Saturday, head up to Burbank and see this show. Fly out of Burbank Airport.

I would but the government pays for my flight, and as such, my itinerary. Unfortunately, I have to fly out Friday morning (LAX no less).

Comment

Working...
                        X