Sturgis Bike Rally 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sturgis Bike Rally 2010

Welcome to the 84thSTURGIS MOTORCYCLE RALLY August 1st - August 11th, 2024 GET READY FOR THE STURGIS MOTORCYCLE RALLY 2024! EVENTS - Stay Entertained
    Phil / Omaha

Re: Sturgis Bike Rally 2010

Went every year form 1999 to 2007.

Great times and lots of cool Bikes and Hot Rods I may add.

Helps that the old ladies dad lives in Rapid City, always have a place to stay. ;) ;D

Comment

keep steve tylor away from the edge of the stage this time

Comment

I can't believe the lineup of bands -
        Dylan, Scorpions, Motley Crue, Doobie Bros., Tesla, Dave Mason, Ozzy, Kid Rock, ZZ Top.
        Those are just at the Buffalo Chip.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

scorp's are retire'n last tour..

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
            I can't believe the lineup of bands -
            Dylan, Scorpions, Motley Crue, Doobie Bros., Tesla, Dave Mason, Ozzy, Kid Rock, ZZ Top.
            Those are just at the Buffalo Chip.
            Ya it's one hell of a party. The last time I went, I had a few beers with that Dwayne guy from American HotRod, and all those guys from that Biker Build Off show. We where sitting in a bar watching the band when they all walked up and sat down at the table we were at. Then there was this hot ass blond chic riding a black fat tire chopper, wearing a chainmail bikini top with a set of HUGE boobs. She stopped at a stop sign and about 50 guys ran up to her to take her pic, then the cops ran up and told everyone to beat it and made the chic go on her way. I'll have to dig up some of my pics, I've got one of that SnapOn bike that they did on American Chopper.

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro
              I had a few beers with that Dwayne guy from American HotRod,
              I hope that the personality that he had on the show was just for the show. He acted like a real ass.

Comment

Originally posted by RR
                Originally posted by TubbedCamaro
                I had a few beers with that Dwayne guy from American HotRod,
                I hope that the personality that he had on the show was just for the show. He acted like a real ass.
                You know he was really cool and friendly to me and the people I was with, same goes for those biker build off guys. I think in the show you see the Manager in him, and face it with some of the F'up he had to supervise I'd act like that to. I'm sure Boyd had a lot of stress stacked on him. But there he just seemed like one of the guys, hell he even said hi to us first.

Comment

In my former life...from 2002 to 2006 I was a custom bike builder..... I still have VIP passes mailed EVERY year to me.... Sturgis was always the best.....I miss it on ocassion...but I'm too damn old to party that much....LOL
                  Here's valuable site for choppers http://www.amdchampionship.com/

Here's some of the handi work I did back then.......
                  2004 3rd in the World in our class....http://www.amdchampionship.com/conte...bikenumber=050

2005 3rd and 6th in the World in our class

My big azz on stage in Vegas.......

Here I am drinkin with Dennis Hof....owner of the Moonlight Bunny Ranch and star of HBO's CATHOUSE....built some cool stuff for him.....
                  The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Chassisman.... Nice work.... I've seen your stuff before... Simply nice...

As for Sturgis.... it's like 500,000 Pirates on the half shell.... of which maybe 20,000 are actually motorcyclists... the others adopt bikes as a life style.... Riding a scooter... isn't about the assless chaps and dew rag's.... hell even the fingerless gloves will only get you so far....

The rest of it is the ride....

K

Comment

haha , my cousins are Hof s
                      yes , need lots of fuel for those biker shows , cool people , we used to be involved in the MC underground of NYC , just a little , a lot of NYC clubs used local 81 for security , especially the infamous scores new york

Comment

Working...
                      X