new title...Grandpa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new title...Grandpa

Tonight, at or about 7ish p.m., my oldest son, Charles III, and his fiance, Monica, gave my wife and I our first granddaughter.... Celeste. She comes in at 8 lbs .5 oz, 20 inches long, and a FULL head of hair!! Mom and baby are doing good, my son seems to be floating in the clouds!!

I am very proud of them all, and think I might be ok with the new title, or moniker...Grandpa.

I will throw a couple of pictures up tomorrow....
    Charles

Re: new title...Grandpa

Congratulations Gramps! ;D
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

congrats!
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Woot woot!
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Congratulations Grandpa !
          Rule #1. - spoil the grandchild to get back at your kids ! Chocolate and soda just before you take them back to their parents, wire 'em up good.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Most excellent news. Glad that all are well, and enjoy your new title!
            "First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

having young children of my own......spoil them rotten, but don't send them home hipper on candy!!!
              congrats grandpa!!!!

Comment

That's where the "get back at your kids" comes from. Paybacks for all the times you misbehaved !!
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

I still have 4 more kids at the house, youngest is 8, so I still have plenty of riled up kid stuff to deal with...that and we run a home Day Care, so fussy kids are kinda normal!!

thanks for the kind words, if I could ever get the camera from my wife, i would get those pictures up!!!! ;D

Charles

Comment

Grandpahood is the BEST. I LOVE my bunch, I can tell you. Maybe the only title I like as well is "Sweetie".

Dan

Comment

Working...
                    X