• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR= NO RIGHT TURNS!!!

What Happens when you ask NASCAR DRIVERS TO TURN RIGHT, BO. ;D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkLy-FA_q24

Re: NASCAR= NO RIGHT TURNS!!!

Ha haaa Saw that on T.V. this afternoon. Then I took a NASCAR nap on the couch.
    I went to Bud at the Glen back in 91 or 92..sometime around there. The weather shortened the race. We were too cheap to pay extra for the grand stands so we walked around toting our cooler of beer. Took half the night to get out of town.

Got a good photo of Awsome Bill though.

Comment

I was bud at the glen in 86
      tim richmond won and he could drive over any sporty car driver
      I don't go back as I could not get a view of the entire track , so tv is good for road racing

Comment

busch [nationwide] guys do that everywhere
        the mayhem at talladega is legendary

Comment

Yeah, not being able to see the whole track was pretty much the reason we havent been back.
          Kyle Petty won the race we went to. Watched the first busch race at Las Vegas Speedway. Not many pile ups. The cars looked real small on the back stretch.
          The best time Ive ever had was at a local yocal fourth of July race at Star Speedway in N.H.. The 100 lap enduro with all the cars on track was halarious. Cars wrecked and got pushed off the track by other race cars. I couldnt tell who was leading or in last.

Comment

:D
            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

WAIT WAIT WAIT A SECOND.... Kyle Petty Won a race.... where was the rest of the field... Eating ICE CREAM hahaha

Comment

I have attended two races old kyle won , in dominating style .pocono 1993 and dover 1995
                kyle petty is a great guy

Comment

IMO nationwide series shouldnt be racing road coarses, most of the drivers just dont have the expirence to race those kinda tracks
                  Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
                    :D
                    but wait driving in a straight line uses more brain power, right.. rrrrrrriiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttt
                    it's so easy, why arn't you making millions, driving one.. ;D ;)

:-[

Comment

Pretty good race today. It's fun seeing those guys throw those cars around a road course.
                      I R Bob
                      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

best road coursers were big e , rusty wallace , ricky rudd , ernie irvan , mark martin

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR
                          IMO nationwide series shouldnt be racing road coarses, most of the drivers just dont have the expirence to race those kinda tracks
                          Where are they going to get the experience then?  IMHO the biggest problem with the Nationwide series is that there are too many Cup drivers in it.  Cup drivers should not be allowed in the Nationwide series so the younger less experienced drivers can get the experience (on all types of tracks) needed to be at least somewhat successful in the "big leagues."

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                            best road coursers were big e
                            I remember reading about how blown away the engineers on the Corvette team where when he drove one of the road race cars at 24hrs of Daytona. Good stuff.

Brian
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

big e had one of the best finishing percentages on road courses

Comment

Working...
                              X