NASCAR= NO RIGHT TURNS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NASCAR= NO RIGHT TURNS!!!

Then there is a bunch of incredibly lame people here, cuz we even watch live roadracing without any trackside TV's :D
    It's all good :D I'm the opposite of you, I think driving on an oval is lame, never went to any oval and never will.
    That's the beauty of racing, there is something for everyone.

Also want to say that I think a talented professional race driver will be fast no mater what the track is, which for me as a fan is very impressive.

Comment

road racing zzzzzzzzzzzzz live
      I have been to more than you too

Comment

Originally posted by mike343sharpstick
        Also want to say that I think a talented professional race driver will be fast no mater what the track is, which for me as a fan is very impressive.
        sorry ,nope..
        even the best , if in a ill handle'n car or not on par equipment can'T over come those..
        you can make the best of what your handed but being fast takes the WHOLE TEAM..
        and a talented driver does NOT always have that ...

Comment

Originally posted by mike343sharpstick
          Fast being a relative term, I agree!
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

You don't need to be able to drive. Just have Smokey Yunick build you a car. He'll find a way to make one drive you around the track.

Probably in 7/8th scale, no less! ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
              Originally posted by RealSteelFreak
              Lots of amateurs do road racing, guys in the SCCA, Koni challenge series, and karting.
              not driving a 120k machine they're not..
              I would say a lot of the guys in Koni are amateurs and those cars cost some big bucks. I would think a cup car with all te development would cost 2 -3 times that. The point is as the guys graduate up they should be able to aptly handle what they are driving. NASCAR isnt going to take a guy from a local Street Stock and let him drive a roadcourse (or Super speedway)without showing some apptitude .

Boris Said had a bad day, got anxious, but he is more than capable of winning with the properly prepared car.
              And then on the other hand Dale Sr. or Tim Richmond types could take a car that was shit and win with it.
              Please no whiners, its driving ,its not the cars fault you over drove it.

Comment

boris said seems to have gone farther than most of the old corvette challenge drivers
                good for him being up front

Comment

Working...
                X