Twilight Zone Funny Car AA/FC140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twilight Zone Funny Car AA/FC140

I bought the former "Twilight Zone" Funny Car driven by Bobby Lagana Sr. I'm looking for any memorabilia relating to the car. I'm looking for old hand outs, photos, T-shirts, parts of the car, Etc. I know the body is gone. I plan to restore the car back to the Arrow body and Keith Black Fuel Hemi. RAB32 has already found a T-shirt and a bunch of cool photos of the car. So if anyone else has anything or knows where to find it please let me know. Have a safe weekend

[email protected]

Re: Twilight Zone Funny Car AA/FC140

scarsdale , ny
    I saw bobby burn the firebird to the ground after racing john force at the summernationals - round one
    local hero to us , used to hit all the car shows and fire the car up

Comment

I talked to both Bobby Sr and Jr first to make sure he was good with the restoration. He was all for it. I live out in So Cal so most of the info I have has come from East Coast guys.

Comment

you just need a 68 ford ramp truck now

Comment

I need a lot of parts right now. I've got an Arrow body lined up. I'm searching for a KB block to start my engine combo.

Comment

me and richie and bobby lagana used to have great conversations at the old county center car shows , LOTS OF HOMEMADE STUFF ON HIS RACE CAR ....bob's god daughter is lisa , who is married to force's crew cheif AUSTIN COIL

Comment

lagana bought my neighbor's dually to haul the race car ...but it burned
              Checkout the full domain details of Risesales.com. Click Buy Now to instantly start the transaction or Make an offer to the seller!

Comment

Great family, I'm looking for photos of the car, hand outs, t-shirts, anything.

Comment

Still looking for any Twilight Zone stuff.

Comment

Still on the look out.

Comment

Working...
                    X