Dream Cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Cruise

I know there is already a thread in the Power Tour board, but ill ask here too. Who's going this year? Ive been out most friday nights this summer and its already crazy. So who's going and where are you parking?

Re: Dream Cruise

I will probably be there on the 20th and 21st. All depends on Mike and Donna.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I hope to be there since it's all of a half hour drive from my house - but with the little guy - who knows!

Let's try to get a bangshift get together going!

Dave (std) knows more people and places on woodward than anyone I know - but he's one busy out of town allot dude lately - so I'm not even sure if he'll be around.
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Cruisefest in front of my store in Berkley on Friday the 20th and selling shirts in the parking lot of the Avenue restaurant again on Woodward during the cruise. I will be busy, but come on by either day.
        Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

Won't make it this year. Something about the passenger seat and backaches.
          The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

We will be there friday and saturday. Will try to park near Shell station by Duggans on friday and wherever on saturday. Hope to see some more BS'rs this go around.
            Donna
            Williamston, MI
            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Going to miss this year. Cheesburger festival won out this year

Comment

Will there be anything going on Thursday night? I should be able to squeeze down there then. It'll be in a Saturn or something equally cookie cutter, but I will be there. That or Back to the Bricks.

Comment

plenty of big shows in this neck of the woods

Comment

I talked to Mike this evening and tentatively, I will be there Friday and Saturday.
                    I R Bob
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I think we might go for saturday.

Comment

Aw crap if Bill is going, I'm not! ;) ;D

Kiddig, I'm kidding. ;D
                        I R Bob

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
                          Aw crap if Bill is going, I'm not! ;) ;D

Kiddig, I'm kidding. ;D

Jagass!!!

Comment

I'm only going to see Mindy because she's nice! ;D
                            I R Bob

Comment

We will be there. We are going to close the store so everyone can spend the day at the cruise.

We will have Freiburger's orange E-Rod Z28 Camaro in the Gladiator Garage display at 14 1/2 and Woodward. If anyone has a chance to stop by, check it out and let me know what you think.

My wife and I will be cruising in her silver with black stripes, 72 Chevelle SS.

Comment

Working...
                              X