Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Road trips and life generally the last weeks..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road trips and life generally the last weeks..

Some pics and storys from the last weeks .Finally summer came,and i couldnt wrench when the sky was clear,and the heat was intense..

Anyway,i have pics from the last weeks,even if all arent car related.Saw this 59 Buick the other day on the side of the road....a guy from Troms?(500 miles longer north from here)had bought it on ebay just from arizona,and it didnt like being over here..when i found him,the engine was heating over,so he had just parked beside the road here in town.

Radiator was bad and water had found its way into the trans,so he had to change it..lucky for the new owner,the arizona guy had stuck another trans in the trunk,so he had changed it on the way up here..

Last saw of him,he had driven the car out to the coast,and he probably shipped it home with boat.

Re: Road trips and life generally the last weeks..

When driving to town 2 days ago,i met an old buddy that where home visiting friends and relatives.He had bought this Trans am 78 model with 400 engine and trans..looked real nice without the t top and all the bandit stripes..just black and classy..

No rust either..look at that trunk floor... :o 8)

Comment

Had my buddy Runner with his 34 Sedan delivery in the mirror some days ago..

Some seconds before he came sideways through a corner..i should have had my camera ready then..it looked super cool with that 34 leaning over..

Comment

A guy i know,bought this 69 Hardtop a year ago..he wanted a project..yeah,it had a vinyl top since new..

And a lot of hidden rust too..the trunk looked like a airplane mechanic had gone wild with rivets and aluminium..so we had to go on a little road trip last thursday,because he didnt want such a big big project..he traded it for a 79 Fox notchback with a warmed over 347 stroker.

Roadtrip took around 12 hours,and involved 400miles..we got home 2 am..some pics from that trip.Here we are on our way down south..we used my trailer,and used a Ford transit with a turbo diesel engine to tow..

This is how the main road in norway looks like..wery narrow,and twisty.

Comment

Found this 59 De Soto ragtop at one of the service stations the other day..italked to the owner,and he where hading south on a event held 300 miles south this weekend.

Comment

Today at work...welding cracks in the main lifting arm on this old crane.Its a norwegian built crane,that was assembled in 1963..they have 2 of these.

Here i have welded the crack..i didnt remeber to take a pic of the crack before i started..

The crane mechanics best friend ;D.

Had to take some scenery pics of my hometown too..

Comment

Last sunday me and my princess had a great road trip with our bikes ;D.We threw them in the pickup bed,and rolled west to the islands..parked the silverado,and rolled the bicycles into a ferry,and visited a island we hadnt been to before.

Saw this pink lifting truck there ;D.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Beautiful scenery . Looks a lot like upstate New York .

Comment

How high up were you on that lift?! I peed my pants when I saw that shot looking down.

WOW!
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                        How high up were you on that lift?! I peed my pants when I saw that shot looking down.

WOW!
                        85-90 feet..we have another lift,that goes 150 feet.. ;D

Comment

Working...
                        X