HR Cover Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HR Cover Photo

Got this month's issue today. Whatta shot on the cover. Some of y'all are in it, I'll bet. Yep, there it is.

Freiburger - I know it's hard to fill an ongoing column, I've tried to do it myself for a couple years in a newspaper. This month's stuff is great, of course, but from an insider's point of view (filling a column) I think David had to reach for that one. I've reached before. Time's running out, and I have to say something. That's how it feels when I read that one.

But shoot me to pieces. I don't know anything.

What a great cover shot.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Re: HR Cover Photo

I got mine today too..... Has to be the best Power Tour Coverage of all tours.... God I can't wait till 2011.... ;D

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
    1966 Plymouth Fury III
    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by 66Fury3
      God I can't wait till 2010.... ;D
      Umm, you don't have to wait till 2010 :P.
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

2010 - the year man made global warming was discredited , but the revival is underway

Comment

Opps, I only have 10 fingers.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
          1966 Plymouth Fury III
          2014 Dodge Ram 1500
          Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
          Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
            2010 - the year man made global warming was discredited , but the revival is underway
            Yeah, it's warm enough alright.

It really makes me wonder....it used to snow a few times a year in the South 40 years ago when I was a kid. We'd be out of school sometimes a week at a time because of it. Do ya think....maybe global warming is real. I dunno. But it sure used to snow, and now it's hardly ever does. We even had sleds to ride down the hill. You sure can't buy them down here anymore. No such thing.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
            X