Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Short Film is Finished. VOTE FOR IT NOW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Short Film is Finished. VOTE FOR IT NOW!!!

That is cool as hell! I watch some of the other video entries as well and I like the premise of the contest. There were so many different angles all using the same script. That had to be fun to do.

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

That was so cool! It's amazing how much less-ugly that car is on film, I think you guys got it's good side. ;D
      Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Pretty Cool. I like the idea for the contest also.

Comment

Okay, I've watched it like 10 times and I'm amazed how well it turned out. When I lived in Ridgecrest film companies would frequently shoot TV commercials out on a stretch called Trona road. They'd have up to 10 studio wagons and dozens of crew members out there for a week at a time sometimes. Chad and Dustin shot this in a day by themselves, awesome!
          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Don't forget to watch as often as you can, to help with view counts.
            ;)

Short film for Philips Cinema Parallel Lines contest. The film uses the same 6 lines of dialogue provided by Philips, from there it's up to the filmmaker to...

Comment

Thumbs up.

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
                Well the short film that we made, using Gary 351C's Montego, is finally done and has been submitted. You guys will dig it. The premise behind the contest we entered it in, was determined by Phillips and Ridley Scott. We had to use a set script, but could use it in any way we wanted. Dustin, AV Kid Dusting from CarJunkieTV days, wrote the story and was the producer, director, editor.

We need all of you to go check it out and please make a comment. You have to sign into YouTube to make a comment, but we need the views AND comments in order to move to the next round. We'll let you know when we need you to do this again, but we really want to win and need your help. Please spread the word and help Dustin and I out.

HEre is the link to the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEFzuwRJ2kw

Also note that the very last frame of the video is a credits page. You have to pause the video right at the end to read it, due to video time constraints, but Gary is on there. So is our little boy Cole. He was a great PA for the day.
                Hey Chad, when we spoke at atlanta dragway in june you mentioned a project you were shooting in august. Was this it? Looks great btw.

Comment

nice.. but with chad,, it musta been hard not to burn it..

Comment

Working...
                  X