• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I might do it again! '86 Buick with turbo

buy it!!! ;D

Comment

That right there folks is my dream car... a clone is the best I ever got, and it didn't have the T-type.... but a solid cammed 350 instead....

Comment

Those cars are all over the place in price, I've seen a couple of real GN's go for $3500 here in phoenix, but they needed work. There are quite a few on Epay, anywhere from 4000 to 15000. To me being a clone means nothing when talking price, remember no matter what you say or how it looks the VIN will always designate it as a T-type, not a GN. Then there is the fact that it is no longer a number matching car. The biggest question is how many miles are on the car and how many miles are on the engine he put in there. See if he'll take $5000 tell him if it was a real GN you'd pay more, but being a T-type, tell him your not sure how it will keep the value like a real GN would. If he says no, then see what he'll come down to, and if it's worth it to you, then buy it.

Comment

Currently I'm going to sit on my hands. I've got the guy's phone number and a place to store it in IL if I decide to jump.
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

go back with a floor jack and a pair of stands
            and a good flash light..
            look over the frame at the begining of the 1/4 panels on back.. the crossmember and link area before gas tank (think under the rear glass )
            rot out.. that and right before the bumper mount area..
            good luck..

Comment

check it out good, that could be a cool ride!!!!!
              COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Working...
              X