Looking for folks around Nashville, TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for folks around Nashville, TN

I'm wondering if we have any members in the Nashville, TN area?

My wife talked me into partnering up with 2 friends of hers down there on a business opportunity.

We've finally managed to get it open
    (after just shy of a year of renovations, a crooked contractor, dealing with codes, installing a sprinker system and plenty of other things we didn't count on....)

If you're looking for a new place to have a great meal and a few beverages - please check it out - and let me know what you think of it, there's nothing better than honest feedback from a trusted source!

It's called Mad Donna's - 1313 Woodland Ave, Nashville.

Check it out and let me know what you think!
    There's always something new to learn.

Re: Looking for folks around Nashville, TN

I will be flying into Nashville and driving up to Bowling Green in a couple of months. If time allows, I will give it a try.

Thanks for the invite!

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Eventually I would LOVE to host some kind of car related event there - we'll have to see how things come together.

Our chef has an incredibly creative mind and will be able to whip up all kinds of specials, and we're going to expand into weekend brunches and every day lunches soon - right now - we're only open 4 till close.

Let me know how you guys like it, someday I hope to meet some of you there - at which time the first round is on the house!

Comment

Well

we made it through our first St Patty's day -- sold out of green beer and leprichan shots.

as far as I know - nobody died or hurled green stuff anywhere on the property.....

I'm guess many folks called in sick today...

Comment

Next time I'm in the area I will check it out.

My family owns Zolas http://restaurantzola.com/

My aunt is the chef. She is amazing.

Being a restaurateur is no joke. If you don’t have a passion for it get out of the business. Or invest in a chain like McDonalds or whatever. There is no money in fine dinning and probably not much more in the bar biz(?). Good luck with it

Comment

Working...
          X