Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the funniest parodies I've ever seen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the funniest parodies I've ever seen...

I've never heard of this service (second video) that makes a musical parody of commentary. LMFAO....and I'm almost afraid to admit that this happened down the street from where I used to live (still where I vote - Huntsville, AL).
    President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Re: One of the funniest parodies I've ever seen...

Yeah it got a pretty good run around here.............
    That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Hilarious vid..bad story for his sister though..

Comment

That is freakin funny. Not so much for his sister....

Comment

I'm glad that got posted somewhere (here) . Because I laughed my (non-existent) ass off at the original news coverage of it the first time I got it on email. Let alone the song to go with it - I'd never seen that one before until right here.

I get stuff like that in the mail all the time and I lament, I need two websites. No, I need three. I need the one I have and then the one for bare breast jokes that are hilarious and then the one for stuff exactly like this one, not very politically correct.

I've got reasons to maintain a PG rating on my site, and even more reasons (my job) to be politically correct all the time. It's frustrating, nearly every day.

That post is a belly laugher. Good deal. Wish I could steal it and use it without repercussions. Gosh, I wish I could use it. Great post!

pw
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

"We gonna find you, We gonna find you!" Although a tragic story, the remix was very funny! ;D

Comment

Working...
            X