Franklin Ratliff...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franklin Ratliff...???

So... the question is whatever happened to Franklin Ratliff?

The Project X thread had me feeling like Franklin there for a bit... ( Feel like a dog with a bone... but sooner or later ya just gotta let it go.. )

Anyway.... What did ever happen to this yahoo??? Did anyone ever actually know the guy?

Keith

Franklin Ratliff

Maybe some news here?

Sonic Wind is a rocket powered vehicle designed and constructed to exceed the speed of sound on ice its initial goal is to set a new Land Speed Record on ice over the current 247 mph record with a body that was originally designed for speeds in excess of Mach 2 and a rocket engine from a record setting supersonic test plane, the X-1,Sonic Wind has a speed potential far in excess of its first 247 mph goal.

Comment

Re: Franklin Ratliff...???

I thought he was implicated in the Elliott Spitzer scandal

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
        I thought he was implicated in the Elliott Spitzer scandal
        Man, thanks.... I almost spit my Dr. Pepper on my screen.

Ron
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Keith...I love you to death, but why the HELL even invoke the name?!

Perhaps it was an untimely propeller failure that has silenced everyone favorite messageboard wrecker.

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

He is raisng hell with the Fosset LSR attempt engineers. They are getting a rope.

DW

Comment

I will never forget someone posted a pic of the childrens book "Franklin is Bossy". I still laugh about that. ;D talk about PWNED!

Comment

The only reason to bring up his name is to remind us all how polarizing an individual can be...

Oh and that "Franklin is Bossy" still cracks me up too... funny stuff

Comment

Since were evoking names of people we shouldn't... remember that helpful wealth of knowlege who used to grace the Hot Rod board that went be the name Wallban... I just can't make myself say it. :-X

Comment

I haven't talked to Jon over at Landracing yet... but I'm suppecting it's one of the Yahoo's like that who simply got outta control... and the bashing started...

Or not... shoot I dont know what happened... someone will have to tell me soon enough... so I'll at least have it as back round info for the future... though I personally don't care..

I got to Hot Rod after the Walllllllllllllll episode...

K

Comment

He was a mega screwed up individual. Same thing with Wall...., both have some serious mental issues,
                      Franklin at least had some interesting ideas, albeit strange.

Comment

Bejamin Franklin Ratliff

Franklin has made himself a bit of a fleeting "internet-legend"
                        of sorts, seemingly a deliberate "burr-under-the-saddle" type.

After seeing his posts pop up on *dozens* of messageboards,
                        what becomes most clear is no one will ever accuse him of
                        being a graduate of a Dale Carnegie seminar. -- ;)

An old thread: http://forums.hotrod.com/70/1279250/...ing/index.html

Comment

Man that was a blast from the past... funny stuff...

The guy built this propster thing that was totally un-safe at any speed... and I actually decided ... what the hell... we'll sort out how to make it minimally legal... and he just fought me tooth and nail... it was a freaking riot until it got ugly... then it was just stupid...

K

Comment

The Flexalite Flyer?

"The Propster"

Comment

I missed Franklin...but had the honor of dealing with wallbanger and king cuda....good times man...good times....

Comment

Working...
                              X