Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Mass. Area BangShifters Headed to the Bass Pro (Foxboro) Cruise Tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Mass. Area BangShifters Headed to the Bass Pro (Foxboro) Cruise Tomorrow?

I'll be there with the boys and lovely, talented Kerri.

Look for the chubby (non-bearded) guy in the BS shirt.

Say Hey!

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Re: Any Mass. Area BangShifters Headed to the Bass Pro (Foxboro) Cruise Tomorrow?

tell ironhead to take a long lunch
    I liked sullivan stadium in the day

Comment

Re: Any Mass. Area BangShifters Headed to the Bass Pro (Foxboro) Cruise Tomorrow?

Sullivan was a class-A poop hole, but I did see the monster trucks there a couple times as a kid and freeze my ass off at a few Pats games, so it ain't all bad.

Comment

the jets used to play well there - it was like a high school field

Comment

Probably 2300 cars there tonight...frigging awesome.

Gallery on Monday!

Comment

almost as big as the radir wheels party in a few weeks
            no shortage of hot cars in southern new england

Comment

Bas TARD
              why don't u wait till the last minute to say something..
              I never can fine people to go with as they all work crazy hours..(like me)
              let me know if your ever going to the wheels of time shows at eastern high school on thurs nights..
              did tony go?

Comment

I normally go to both ethe Bass Pro cruise and the South Eastern regional show but I was a bit busy this week doing a bit of work on the Chevy II....I'll post a pic shortly..

I will let the board here know when I go next.

Comment

Tony did not go, as he is now in NJ. New Job.

Carjunkie withdrawal. Sucks.
                  Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

where in joisey ? this place is the drag racing epicenter

Comment

As of 2230 tonight, I am officially a new Mass. area (Belmont) BangShifter. Will have to scope out the local events.
                      1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Sweet!

Welcome to the People's Republic of Massachusetts! :D

Lemme know when you get settled in and I can give you the low-down on stuff to see!

Comment

Working...
                        X