Diversified Creations Car Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diversified Creations Car Show

This Saturday, August 28, 2010, Diversified Creations will be having our 6th annual Customer Appreciation Car Show. It will be held at 7041 Grand River, in Brighton, MI. The show runs from noon till 4:00 P.M..

Many of the Diversified Creations built vehicles will be on display, along with a few "in-process" builds. We will have the shop open to the public. There will be special pricing on many of our product lines, lot's of door prizes, manufacturer rep's, music, food, and much more.

See David Freiburger's 1979 Camaro Z28, built by Diversified Creations, before it hits the magazine.

Everyone is welcome to enter their vehicle, no matter what it is. This is a FREE show to enter, and everyone that enters is eligible to win one of our great door prizes.

Re: Diversified Creations Car Show

Sounds GREAT!

No way I could have the Ranger done by then (unless I don't sleep all week) so I'll try to stop by as a spectator.

Thanks for letting us know.
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Thanks for the invite on Saturday Mike. Don't think I can make it back up there two weekends in a row but it sounds like a very cool time.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

If I don't work saturday I will try to bring the z down.
        Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

Wish I could make it up Mike, it looks to be clear weather for the weekend too. ;D
          Living the dream!

Comment

Look forward to checking out your place on saturday
            Donna
            Williamston, MI
            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

We had our open house / car show yesterday. For the first time since we have been doing this, we had PERFECT weather. ;D

We had record attendance, in both people, and amazing cars. We had a number of "BANGshifters" show up, and we appreciate them coming. We hope everyone had a good time.

We are planning to do it again next year. Hopefully from our new, and much larger location.

Comment

Did you take any pictures Mike? I'd love to see the place.
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Check out this link. http://diversifiedcreations.com/

Click on the "2010 Customer Apprecation Show" link to see some of the pictures from yesterday. We will be adding more soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X