Holy Crap!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Crap!!

They should make this guy start taking the bus from now on.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Re: Holy Crap!!

Watch breaking news videos, viral videos and original video clips on CNN.com.

This is a local newscast of this wreck. uh, from CNN though..... I live a few miles from where this happened.
    I think that firebird may be on Craigslist soon.

Uh... when DF leaves Bowling Green headed for Columbus, he's gonna drive right under that over pass. He needs to look for the greezy spot.
    Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Amazing footage. WOW!

Ron
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

vid blocked at work.....
        dam

Comment

Saw it on the V8Buick board this morning. Pretty crazy :o
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Crazier that the kid lived!
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Hey yall, watch this!

He is lucky to be alive. I guess next he will be suing Pontiac over a stuck throttle.... to bad they are out of business.

I like some of the comments on the video.

Comment

kid got some mad air......and i bet if he wanted to do that again he would have no shot in hell. amazing how the car is in a gazillion parts and yet kid survives.

brings back memories of Dukes of Hazzard!!!

Comment

amazing is the fact that there just happens to be a vid camera going

15 sec of fame

Comment

Of course I don't know how "critical" this guy's condition is, but if he is ever able to drive again I hope he is not given the privilege. What are the chances that he would be passing a trooper while all this is happening?

Comment

holy Jebus.... :o

dudes lucky to be alive and if he can walk talk and or function somewhat normally after he heals he may be one of the luckiest mofo's in the world.
                      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Pic link

That kid was going faster the 100.

Comment

Sure he was going faster than 100 (not hard to do) but how in the heck did he end up driving in the median? It's not like there wasn't a wide-a$$ left paved shoulder to pass the cop on! Maybe he had a case of unintended acceleration and at the same time, a ball joint failure? :

Well, after watching the video in slo-mo many times, it seems that he left the pavement (at 0:34) at a pretty sharp angle, indicating he was either weaving from the right side of the highway, or veered to the left pretty sharply as he approached the trooper. So I'd venture a guess that he wasn't planning that stunt and simply lost control of the car due to Darwin-Award-like stupidity. I'd say he was bettering the squad car by a good 50 mph, so if the police was going 70, he was probably going 120. Moral of the story: don't drive while stupid. ;D
                          President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Did that pinhead reporter say they were going to investigate what role, if any, speed had on the accident??? : ;D
                            I R Bob
                            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I don't think the speed had that much do do with it,,,,, it was the rapid deceleration that was the biggest factor. ;D
                              Living the dream!

Comment

Working...
                              X