Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My new ride.....

Originally posted by ls7gto
    universal tire in hershey pa, beat both coker and diamond back prices. and stand behind them.
    www.universaltire.com its is what replaced my bias plys!

thanks for the tip ...those cokers are pretty old now

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR
      Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
      portawalls fall off at speed ...
      if not installed properly
      they made it almost a thousand miles , the problem was slippery chrome rims and trying to slow down from 130 mph on I 95 in south carolina
      the trooper passed us and the portawall flew off
      he pulled over the other guy

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
        Originally posted by BYGDDY
        Originally posted by ls7gto
        universal tire in hershey pa, beat both coker and diamond back prices. and stand behind them.
        www.universaltire.com its is what replaced my bias plys!

That olds is sex...my problem is a Canuck thing, it's so friggen expensive compared to to the states. If i order them down there, by the time they get shipped, exchange rate, brokerage fees, it's nuts. I need a local supplier that can get WWW at a non nutty price. Hell that goes for everything, i want Appletons as wel but they are nuts to. Yah my Lakes are actually hooked up, it's all i have for exhaust, it's asshole loud. And with teh 4" blocks in it and 2 coils out of teh front the way they were run under the frame rails at the front makes them smash into everydamn thing out there. I can't even get in my own garage without blocking the tires to get it up. Gives me an excuse to re-route real exhaust under the car with tailpipes. I will leave them there cause i like em but just to look pretty. Any suggestions for muffs? No flow stuff, looking for period correct sound....
        dave
        Get Smithys glass packs. They sound great on my boss stock 56 Fairlane. You can get them through Speedway Motors.
        I have smithys on mine now, a little quiet when new....but are starting to liven up! ;D
        Reading , Pa
        Good Guys rodders rep.
        "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
        Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

the cokers on the merc are about 8 years old
          doesn't get driven as much anymore

Comment

Working...
          X