Did Y'all See This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Y'all See This?

I've been away from messing this discussion up for a week or so, as work duty called. I hope y'all enjoyed the relief.

I looked back a couple of pages this afteroon and couldn't quickly see that this had been posted. If it has been posted, my apologies. But this is not funny. This was from a week ago, in the news. Cop car cam.

What thu....this is who we need to be watching out for while we are driving ANYWHERE. According to the dialoguge, the driver survived after being ejected, which is......well, even more not smart, but.....I haven't been able to find out if the driver lived in the long run or not, was alive in critical condition at press time last Monday.

http://www.wdtn.com/dpp/news/video:-...caught-on-tape
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Re: Did Y'all See This?

DAMN. That was one hell of an impact...It took freeze-framing the video to identify any part of the Firebird.
    The former Remy-Z

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Yeah, it was posted here a few days ago, amazing video nonetheless.

Comment

he's still alive,doing better,but they say his injuries are life-altering

Comment

Working...
        X