Darwin award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darwin award

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. ? A doctor involved in an "on-again, off-again" relationship apparently tried to force her way into her boyfriend's home by sliding down the chimney, police said Tuesday. Her decomposing body was found there three days later

Re: Darwin award

A doctor, eh? Hmmmm. Reminds me why I stay away from the medical community as much as possible. 12 years of book learnin' doesn't always get you a whole lot of smarts if you ain't got 'em to begin with.....
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I thought you were giving back to yourself with an award.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
        BAKERSFIELD, Calif. ? A doctor involved in an "on-again, off-again" relationship apparently tried to force her way into her boyfriend's home by sliding down the chimney, police said Tuesday. Her decomposing body was found there three days later
        Terrible way to die. But it WAS freakin stupid. Even on thee absolute slightest chance of getting stuck in there, I'd much rather get caught breaking a window. Hell, dude was gonna see her in his house anyways sooner or later. Either way she would've been guilty of unlawful entry. TERRIBLE way to die
        STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by bnjny
          no we'll save that honor for you

Comment

I kinda lke this one form the vast collection of Darwin Awards:

Zookeeper Friedrich Riesfeldt ( Paderborn, Germany) fed his constipated elephant 22 doses of animal laxative and more than a bushel of berries, figs and prunes before the plugged-up pachyderm finally got relief.
            Investigators say ill-fated Friedrich, 46, was attempting to give the ailing elephant an olive oil enema when the relieved beast unloaded.
            The sheer force of the elephant's unexpected defecation knocked Mr. Riesfeldt to the ground where he struck his head on a rock as the elephant continued to evacuate 200 pounds of dung on top of him.
            It seems to be just one of those freak accidents that proves... 'Shit happens'

Comment

Originally posted by peewee
              I kinda lke this one form the vast collection of Darwin Awards:

Zookeeper Friedrich Riesfeldt ( Paderborn, Germany) fed his constipated elephant 22 doses of animal laxative and more than a bushel of berries, figs and prunes before the plugged-up pachyderm finally got relief.
              Investigators say ill-fated Friedrich, 46, was attempting to give the ailing elephant an olive oil enema when the relieved beast unloaded.
              The sheer force of the elephant's unexpected defecation knocked Mr. Riesfeldt to the ground where he struck his head on a rock as the elephant continued to evacuate 200 pounds of dung on top of him.
              It seems to be just one of those freak accidents that proves... 'Shit happens'
              Thank you, Peewee. That mental image is now permantly engraved in my mind. >
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

At least that crazy bitch didn't get the chance to procreate.

Some folks shouldn't be allowed in the gene pool. all they do is pee in it. :o
                Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

They had a picture of her (during better times). It's a damn shame, she was a fine looking woman.

Comment

Nothin worse than keeping a crazy bitch around just cause she is good lookin.

Comment

More of the story:

Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac Dies Trying to Slide Down Boyfriend's Chimney, Say Police
                      Posted by Edecio Martinez

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (CBS/AP/KBAK) Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac, a woman who apparently tried to force her way into her "on-again, off-again" boyfriend's home by sliding down the chimney, died of mechanical asphyxia, according to autopsy results released Tuesday.

Kotarac's decomposing body was found in the chimney three days after the attempt, reportedly by someone house-sitting at the address.

According to police, the 49-year-old woman first tried to get into the house with a shovel, then climbed a ladder to the roof last Wednesday night, removed the chimney cap and slid feet first down the flue.

It is unknown if Kotarac was drunk when she apparently tried to force her way into her boyfriend's home, but Bakersfield police Sgt. Mary DeGeare said Kotarac had been drinking earlier that evening at a restaurant.

While she was trying to break in, the man she was pursuing escaped unnoticed from another exit "to avoid a confrontation," authorities said.

... ok, wtf was she doing with the shovel? Trying to tunnel in?

... and, she must have been some kind of crazy for the guy to sneak out the back door to avoid a confrontation. I'm sure in retrospect, he wishes he would have called the police and had her Baker acted.

Comment

Originally posted by yellomalibu
                        More of the story:

Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac Dies Trying to Slide Down Boyfriend's Chimney, Say Police
                        Posted by Edecio Martinez

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (CBS/AP/KBAK) Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac, a woman who apparently tried to force her way into her "on-again, off-again" boyfriend's home by sliding down the chimney, died of mechanical asphyxia, according to autopsy results released Tuesday.

Kotarac's decomposing body was found in the chimney three days after the attempt, reportedly by someone house-sitting at the address.

According to police, the 49-year-old woman first tried to get into the house with a shovel, then climbed a ladder to the roof last Wednesday night, removed the chimney cap and slid feet first down the flue.

It is unknown if Kotarac was drunk when she apparently tried to force her way into her boyfriend's home, but Bakersfield police Sgt. Mary DeGeare said Kotarac had been drinking earlier that evening at a restaurant.

While she was trying to break in, the man she was pursuing escaped unnoticed from another exit "to avoid a confrontation," authorities said.

... ok, wtf was she doing with the shovel? Trying to tunnel in?

... and, she must have been some kind of crazy for the guy to sneak out the back door to avoid a confrontation. I'm sure in retrospect, he wishes he would have called the police and had her Baker acted.
                        So, HE KNEW she was trying to get in? And he didn't check to see what might have happened? I wouldn't turn my back on my house for 3 days, knowing someone, anyone was trying to enter. I smell dog shit
                        STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho
                          So, HE KNEW she was trying to get in? And he didn't check to see what might have happened? I wouldn't turn my back on my house for 3 days, knowing someone, anyone was trying to enter. I smell dog shit
                          Nah, I think you just smell the elephant from PeeWee's post ;D

And by the way PeeWee, people at work started looking at me, sitting at my desk alone laughing.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
                            Originally posted by bnjny
                            no we'll save that honor for you
                            No thanks, I always give first to the less fortunate or whinny types. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by joebogey
                              Originally posted by groucho
                              Nah, I think you just smell the elephant from PeeWee's post ;D

And by the way PeeWee, people at work started looking at me, sitting at my desk alone laughing.
                              Glad to be of service, somehow, I guess. At least I'm good for something. I never know what I'll be good for. Every little bit is a plus, I reckon.

Comment

Working...
                              X