Indy anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy anyone?

I'm going to head down tomorrow, we don't run till Friday and the car is serviced and ready to go.
    Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Re: Indy anyone?

I keep a close eye on the Hills (A/SA 440 cuda-pink, of course!) ongoing commentary and pics from the pits. No way I can get there but thier coverage is excellent over on classracer.com. good luck to you I hope you do well. I saw a photo of the Defrank SS/AH Barracuda in the tech line, so I am sure they are all there, the B/SA Camaro is supposed to be up and running again as well. maybe some year......
    67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
    05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

I've been looking for my phone all morning...I finally found it in the bottom of the washing machine...
      My Indy luck is starting early.
      Originally posted by TC

Comment

DOH!

hopefully some time in the sun will dry it out enough to make it work again.

Best of luck there this weekend. Look up Jeff (indyshiftman) if he's not too busy writting trans rebuild tech articles, maybe he can come say hello! 8)
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Cool, we only have one run Saturday at 1:00, so that will be our easy day...hopefully.
          I have the phone all apart right now....I was thinking about just trowing it in the dryer and finishing it off...
          I kept thinking sooner or later it will ring and I'll find it.
          That what I get for doing laundry dead tired, and to think I yell at everyone else for leaving junk in their pockets!
          God is always humbling me out!
          Originally posted by TC

Comment

I wish !!!!
            my buddy runs an alky dragster , he hasn't raced there in 30 years , since the 64 car pro comp field

Comment

It's a long drawn out race now. If we wern't so close I'd be dead set against it.
              Originally posted by TC

Comment

no way , not for the hard core fan ... indy is a dream !!!!

Comment

Maybe I'm getting old then....I don't get to watch much, and it seems to take forever. I heard they re-did the track, but usually it's not the greatist. I used to go Monday to Monday, but I can't spend that long there anymore. Years ago it used to mean something, but for our class it's just another race.
                  Originally posted by TC

Comment

Unless you are a sportsman class racer it is just another race.

Still cooler than hell, and I've loved it every time I've been, but there is nothing different about it on a pro level (I consider you alky guys pros). The sportsman racing is bad ass. Comp, Stock and Super Stock are always awesome there.

Brian
                    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

It does have it's flare....I was with Tom last year and we were number one for a day, that was cool.
                      I think the major race for us is Chicago.. cars from all over go there for the JEG's all stars and it's a race with in a race.
                      Then they stay for the Divisional the following week. Now that's a race where you can keep busy!
                      No so many fans show up though, but from a racer stand point, that's a race.
                      Originally posted by TC

Comment

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEGS!

Just those commercials made me a loyal Summit Customer : :o ;D
                        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I got a new phone, and I'm leaving in the morning....I lost all my numbers, but mine is still the same.
                          Stop by....I'll give you a tour of these things and answer any question you might have....or tell you "I don't know, if I don't"
                          Don't stay too long or I'll put you to work, and please don't wear a white T-Shirt...LOL
                          Originally posted by TC

Comment

I guess the stress is setting in....I can't sleep.
                            I can't kid my self any longer....My stomach is killing me, and I'll be in the bathroom for the next hour...
                            Yeah...Indy...fun times...Here go a few more years off of my life....
                            Things are tough out there right now.
                            I'll be back Monday...doing laundry, saying hi to my family and getting ready to leave wednesday.
                            Originally posted by TC

Comment

Good luck Scott!! I will be there on Friday if all goes well, and will be staying until Sunday. PPG sent my shop 4 weekend long passes for everything, unfortunately we are on mandatory OT here at my nightly job!!!!
                              HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                              DW- 12,16,17
                              "Stay thirsty my friends"
                              The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Working...
                              X