Coppers Joyride Drunks Car and Crash It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coppers Joyride Drunks Car and Crash It

Two police officers stop suspected drink-driver then 'CRASH his high-powered sports car after taking it for JOYRIDE'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0yUWv7OiI

Re: Coppers Joyride Drunks Car and Crash It

Guess it was tempting...or where the EVO too temperemental ;D??.

Comment

it'll buff out ;D
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I don't think I've ever heard anybody from Britain say, "Hey Y'all, watch THIS!" Or even more unheard of, "Yeeeee-HAWWWWW!" Yeah, the Bobbies got some splainin' to do fer sure.

I love it.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Hit the NAWS old boy....................... ;D

Boy racers 'stealing laughing gas from ambulance stations to boost performance of their cars'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0yV14hSuH

Comment

Certainly not the kind of "behaviour" condoned at Windsor Castle.

I love it. That is RICH. I love it.

Comment

I'm sorry, if I've over-enjoyed the story about the Birtish cops wrecking the hotrod....

I've never been across the water, and have no intention of ever going. I had enough fun in Canada learning about different cultures. Montreal is one of the most beautiful cities on earth in photographs, but.....no, peewee, just shut up.

So I haven't been across the water, but one time we had a real live Liverpool Brit come to South Carolina to do an ISO audit at the mill. He came in the middle of the summer, long sleeve dress shirts on him. He was a little bit stuffy, and a whole lot of superior. He was a bit much, a whole lot of British in the South.

I know he hated his time there with all of us rednecks. I don't think he learned a thing, except that we are all just stupid.

He got in front of one of the guys on the machine floor. He said, with the Liverpool accent, "Who are EWE?"

The guy said, "I'm a 6th Hand..." The auditor said, "What dew you DEW?" The 6th Hand said, "I do all kinds of shit."

The Brit didn't crack a smile while he responded, "Can you show me your Dock-u-mented Proceedyure for doing all kinds of SHIT?"

Ohhhhh, okay. Ths guy is serious. And he's not from around here....

We pretty well flunked the audit. And Malcolm Meriweather went back home and probably never thought about us again.

Comment

D'oh!
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Probably fan's of Jeremy Clarkson.
                  Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Talking about Top Gear, there has been a big hoo ha over in the UK
                    because the "Stig" wants to write his memoirs and reveal himself.
                    The courts decided he can and now we all know who is is.

The Stig is facing the sack from Top Gear in the increasingly bitter row over his plans to publish his autobiography.
                    BBC insiders say it will be ?incredibly difficult? for him to carry on in his current role.
                    The masked stunt driver planned to reveal his identity in the book, to be published next month.
                    But he was named at the weekend as 35-year-old racing driver Ben Collins following examination of his company?s accounts.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0yXHbnuJS

Comment

They killed the "black" stig when his identity was revealed, and brought in the "white" Stig, wonder what the next color is.
                      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Losses of ?1m, three children in three years and a lifetime of frustrated ambition... why The Stig REALLY unmasked himself.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz0yZmCk2PR

Comment

Hi
                          A man has been banned from driving for three years after he was caught by police, drunk behind the wheel of...a 4ft by 2ft white and pink Barbie mini jeep, which runs on 12v batteries and goes slower than a mobility scooter.

Comment

Originally posted by tinahogard
                            Hi
                            A man has been banned from driving for three years after he was caught by police, drunk behind the wheel of...a 4ft by 2ft white and pink Barbie mini jeep, which runs on 12v batteries and goes slower than a mobility scooter.

Comment

Working...
                            X