Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranchero Talks about Auto Mechanics

*Language Warning*
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This is absolutely hilarious, this guy is awesome
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Re: Ranchero Talks about Auto Mechanics

true stuff.

I never take my car to a mechanic until state inspection:

the welder guys, who also inspect.. they are always real. It is more than assuming the mind set is at the pace of steel, and knows damn well wahts right.. it is just the way it is. I find garages with welders, even if it s amuffler shop, to inspect my car.

I do have some stupid tragedies...
    I had one guy stick a rag in my carbed jap hypermilers ehcuast.. 3 years later I have welded the tunnel to some crazy unknown heat, after removing a resonator capable of 700 degrees because it melted the steel it was made out of..I think of that butt for a brain inspector all the time.

the blessing in disguise is how strong I made it as a result of that action.

one year, after just finally finishing that dangling oiece everyone stares at on any car: the rocker panel.. the dufus at the garage decides the knifes edge thinner than 18 guage is a jacking point. Brilliant. I got to see a straight line for all of a couple of days. lucky he didn't hurt himself with 2800 pounds falling on his head.

the ripoff attmept has happened once, in relation to a wheel bearing. the paradox of just ripping the entire front end aprt and using my favorite grease....I could stutter at such statements.

as the mechanic and welder and fabricator, and military buried skill level.. I could stutter to the pint of a new vein in my forehead.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
    X