Local Drag Racer Hector Urias found shot and killed in his El Monte Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Drag Racer Hector Urias found shot and killed in his El Monte Shop

Local racer, who raced record holding VW bugs, in Pacific Street Car Assoc and other sanctioned races was found shot to death in his repair shop in El Monte, CA this morning. It appears to have been a struggle. His wife reported him missing after he never showed for a 9 pm basketball game last night and never came home.

Not many more details as of yet.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Re: Local Drag Racer Hector Urias found shot and killed in his El Monte Shop

Man, that sucks! Hector was a badass in the Bug scene. My condolences to the family.

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

God Rest His Soul

Comment

RIP.
        I never heard of him, but am a big fan of the racer beetles.
        I know I have watched some of his racing as a distant fan.

8.88 bug...

the 3 mains are going on without him.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I met him, cool guy, but did not know him.

RIP

Comment

Thats so sad.... Horrible... Always entertaining to watch at irwindale.

Comment

That sucks, prayers for the family, and prayers that Justice will be done to the person who pulled the trigger.
              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
              X