Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HRD to offer annual subscription........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HRD to offer annual subscription........

It was mostly pictures of old crap.

Old, awesome, neat crap in really cool boxes. Great photography, BTW.
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

My first ever published mag photos. I was sweating bullets.

Thanks Gene.

Brian
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Brian.... Everyone makes mistakes.... and I can't believe how late this one is.... you gotta go back to the first reply.... but Monk..... Dude... you don't have to give up Doses of your favorite drug.....

All ya gotta do is see more doctors and get Samples.... Think CHEAP.... Be Cheap... but sport a chubby while doing so!!!

How's that for hooking a brother up....

K

Comment

well, that's great for you..
          cheapskate, yup..
          lets see.. the sup.. not middle dist. or retail store %.
          but you're up for paying the store cost..
          hear that D/F you can have a cover price of 10.oo for newsstand.. and motorheads are up for that, cause they're cool with 7 bucks a copy, with no middle men cost..
          some like garage door man and B/S owner can't write them off as industry publication's

Comment

Yeah, I'm saving my receipts for the end of the year every time I buy the mag.

If a three dollar jump from 7-10 stops you from buying, I'm guessing that the inital cost would have stopped you in the first place.

Ever buy a copy of the Rodder's Journal off the shelf?
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
              I'm with Gene on this one.

I'd be willing to be there aren't going to be any mega-deals on the sub pricing for this mag at first. I think it is worth every penny (especially when they publish crap I write :D )
              I used to think stores here stopped carrying it until I caught the guy at our grocery store stocking the shelves. 24 hours later, the whole pile was gone. Found it at ourWalMart too, same deal: 1 day there's a pile, the next day there's nothing.

I have absolutely ZERO in common with the articles in that damn magazine, and I am unable to put the thing down. It's really good reading, for those who haven't checked it out yet. This hobby used to be a lot more unique than it is nowadays.
              www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

If a three dollar jump from 7-10 stops you from buying, I'm guessing that the inital cost would have stopped you in the first place.

yea I have..
                box of diapers or a car mag..
                there was a time I'd not thing a thing about spending. but house/marries/ maybe kids and school is killing all extra spending. and the puplisher will make more if it sells in volume.. and if it was that big of a pull. the stores would've ups the copy count per store.. they don't also the reason it's there one day and not the next..
                look at the stand.. most car craft is dropped p.h.r is drop (is it still around) c.p.chevy /h.p. pointaic/ hot rod/ all missing at a ton of stands..
                so h.r.d. shows up. and less choices.. oh why is it gone in a day or two..
                stores have done everything they can to not have extra copies around. as it's a cost issue to deal with them..
                h.r.d. is not selling in alot of places.. I can rear last issue months later as it's still in the back room. waiting to be sent back or whatever..
                foxboro it was like that and brockton also down the cape..
                pembroke , milford. danvers.
                my nite job. I get to see the leftovers..
                and if it's selling out(and thats great.. wish they'd do that here) and they not adding issue, I'd be asking why. or better yet the sales dept. of the (whom ever owns hot rod this year) should be looking into that "issue" as that is "lost sales" it sounds like to me

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD

yea I have..
                  box of diapers or a car mag..
                  there was a time I'd not thing a thing about spending. but house/marries/ maybe kids and school is killing all extra spending. and the puplisher will make more if it sells in volume.. and if it was that big of a pull. the stores would've ups the copy count per store.. they don't also the reason it's there one day and not the next..
                  look at the stand.. most car craft is dropped p.h.r is drop (is it still around) c.p.chevy /h.p. pointaic/ hot rod/ all missing at a ton of stands..
                  so h.r.d. shows up. and less choices.. oh why is it gone in a day or two..
                  stores have done everything they can to not have extra copies around. as it's a cost issue to deal with them..
                  h.r.d. is not selling in alot of places.. I can rear last issue months later as it's still in the back room. waiting to be sent back or whatever..
                  foxboro it was like that and brockton also down the cape..
                  pembroke , milford. danvers.
                  my nite job. I get to see the leftovers..
                  and if it's selling out(and thats great.. wish they'd do that here) and they not adding issue, I'd be asking why. or better yet the sales dept. of the (whom ever owns hot rod this year) should be looking into that "issue" as that is "lost sales" it sounds like to me
                  My head hurts after trying to read that.
                  "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

have a few you'll be fine

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
                      Brian.... Everyone makes mistakes.... and I can't believe how late this one is.... you gotta go back to the first reply.... but Monk..... Dude... you don't have to give up Doses of your favorite drug.....

All ya gotta do is see more doctors and get Samples.... Think CHEAP.... Be Cheap... but sport a chubby while doing so!!!

How's that for hooking a brother up....

K
                      Damn stuff is way too high........I heard
                      the main ingredient is........

Fix a Flat
                      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Working...
                      X