Picked this up over the weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked this up over the weekend.

Found this just by luck. The wife and I have been looking to get are oldest son a quad. We knew somewhat what we wanted, so we where repaired to spend a couple bucks. Well over the weekend we went back home to see some friends for the holiday. While out picking up some things for the BBQ we wanted some oysters but the store didn't have any so they called the other store (same owners) and they had then and would hold all of them for me. When I get up there this is sitting in the back of a truck with a For Sale sign, " 2007 Raptor 350 Special Edition. Less than 20hrs. $2500. OBO." I called the wife, she said do it, so I did. Called the number, offered $2000. cash and it was mine.

Re: Picked this up over the weekend.

That looks really badder asser ... how old is your son ?

Comment

He's Eleven, and yes I know, it's alot of machine for his age but he has been riding dirt bikes for a couple years now and has respect for the power this thing has.

Comment

I am sure you will give it complete "test drive" before he gets on it to make sure it is safe.

Nice buy.
        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

As soon as I unloaded it I felt it was my responsibility. ;D

Comment

I just got a yamaha blaster 200, it's not as nice as yours, but it's way too much for our 9 year old (he's never road any thing with an engine, and show no intrest either after a day of trying)
            It needs a new ring and piston and I was hoping for him to learn on it while it's lacking power, and develop some intrest.
            So....I'm just put-putting around on it right now on a track by my house, when it gets a little colder out I'm going to take it apart, paint it, and rebuild the engine.
            I had hoped to get another one so we could ride to gather, but that doesn't seem the case right now. I sure am having fun with it, but I'll probably have to get rid of it when I'm finished..
            Originally posted by TC
            also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Just got another one a couple days ago for my little guy. 2003 Raptor 80. Here is a pic of them giving the devil horns. I made him put on a pair jeans after the pic.

Comment

Working...
              X