X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brent_Chevelle
    replied
    Re: POLL: Please Help us With T-Shirt Colors

Black All the way!!! I guess I have never been able to tell if the color of my shirt makes me feel cooler/Hotter on a hot summer day. When its 95 degrees and 90% humidity its hot no matter what you wear...

MotorHeads = Black Shirts

Leave a comment:

• 72_Ventura
    replied

Damn, I actually voted for something "army". (No offense Remy and company, you know I'm just razzing.)
    But if it's OD green I can actually wear one under my cammies everyday. Then all I'd have to do is change my pants and pop off my blouse (yes, we call them blouses. I know...) and I'd be in my formal wear.
    I'm with the rest on black being crucial for working on the car and being secretly greasy when you go to the store.
    And I voted for Orange, because I think a bright color would be good for events. It'd get people's attention, sort of the same way those red Camaros sell all those magazines.

Leave a comment:

• fahrenschnell
    replied

Originally posted by miketblsr
    Black one for working on a car.

White one for special occasions.

Army green, to be an every day bad ass!!!!!!
    I second this too.

Leave a comment:

• bbbad2dabone
    replied

Everyone with too many white shirts get a couple packs of Rit dye, and if your as old as I am some rubber bands ;)

Leave a comment:

• trukluvr
    replied

Originally posted by miketblsr
    Black one for working on a car.

White one for special occasions.

Army green, to be an every day bad ass!!!!!!
    I agree with you on this one.

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    replied

Originally posted by HillbillySailor
    Originally posted by cstmwgn
    I have a shop shirt but most of the time I forget to put it on until I have messed up the shirt I am wearing.
    Okay, so I'm not the only one that does that! ;D I'm bad that way about jeans too.
    Nope you certainly are not. I've got way too many "good jeans, t-shirts, and sweat shirts," with grease, oil and paint stains on them.

Leave a comment:

• Nik
    Guest replied

Man, black and white t shirts are over running my drawer. I vote for some bright colors like yellow and orange, you know, something different, like this website.

Nik

Leave a comment:

• Bigbuds1
    replied

Originally posted by IndyShiftman
    You guys don't get it... You don't wear black during day time hours. You wear the lighter colors during the day, go home, take a shower, then put on the black and go out and hit the show clubs. ;D
    Exactly as I think,,,,,,,,I have never seen a picture of Albert Einstein in a black T-shirt in the hot sun!! lol

Leave a comment:

• GRUBBY
    replied

Black

Bright Orange

Army Green

I really dont care that much as long as I can get a orange one! They are nice for when your walkin in the pits or lanes with these tards runnin around on their pit bikes... If they hit ya, you got a good chance to show em what happens when they dont pay attention... >

Leave a comment:

• HillbillySailor
    replied

Originally posted by cstmwgn
    I have a shop shirt but most of the time I forget to put it on until I have messed up the shirt I am wearing.
    Okay, so I'm not the only one that does that! ;D I'm bad that way about jeans too.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied

Can't we just get white T-shirts with simulated grease stains already on them?

Almost ALL of my Ts are white and rested assured - I work in them all the time.

Leave a comment:

• BangShift McT
    replied

Originally posted by Freiburger
    Man, youm guys like black a lot. I hate it. Too hot, the shop-dog hair shows too badly, and the artwork is always that thick smelly silkscreen because colors show worse on black. But we'll give you what you want!
    And that's why we love ya, Dave. ;D

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied

Originally posted by DanStokes
    I'm the "other". The bride tells me I look good in teal, but maybe I'm the only person on the planet.
    Maybe you are, my ex-girlfriend always gave me a hard time everytime I wore the ONLY teal shirt I own. We're still friends and she still does if she catches me in it. Grey, Red and Blue.

Leave a comment:

• streetshark
    replied

I personally own way too many black and white t-shirts. Would be nice to have something that stands out a little..........I voted for army green, blue, and burnt orange.

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied

Originally posted by BlackoutSteve

Where are the Ts made, DF?
    I like the question, and I like white, black, army green.....1 of each in a lg. ;D

Leave a comment:

Working...
X